Meeting Luke

Callie POV

"So whatcha cooking, hot stuff?"Aaron asked.

"How about you keep your distance away from me and find out?" I asked narrowing my eyebrow. He lifted his hands up which was on my waist before.

"That was a friendly gesture. you should try that sometimes."He said smirking.

"I'm not a whore like you, so babai!" I said cocking my hip to the side while stirring the spaghetti.

"Ouch! That hurts. And you don't have any proof that I am a whore. We just met." He sat on the table while sipping his coffee.

"I don't get why men loves black coffee. They are disgusting." I said while putting four big plates on the table.

"It's just so manly for us." he said winking.

"So how many people will eat here?" I asked.

"About 10 people." he said helping me putting the plates on the long table.

"What?! Why are there a lot of people here?" I pretended to be clueless. This house was Alex's but it was his fathers house. His father rarely comes home because being the boss of a very classified agency is a really really hard thing to do. Alex and his pack aka his mission group is here to stay til the end of the day when the missions is over.

"His friends lives here." He said shrugging. He just lied. I knew it.

"What? So you live here? Why won't you live with your parents?" I asked.

"I'm 18 sweety. I have no parental supervision besides I'm in university." He lied again. His Parents was sort of the second command of the agency because they are bestfriends.

"I'm in university too." I lied. Working in an agency is a very lucky thing. We graduate faster and we learn more . I graduated last year. I am now 18 years old.

"Be right back. I'm calling the others okay?" he said looking at me at the end if the table.

"Ok." I said fixing my borrowed shirt from Aaron. "Wait! do you think I need pants?" I asked shyly.

"Nah! you look hotter without." he said winking. pervert!

"I heard you!" he shouted from the top of the stairs.

Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did Kit Kat!" He laughed.

Zayum it. I took my phone and played candy crush while waiting for him to call his friends.

<~~~5 minutes later~~~>

"Hey sorry for the delay." Aaron said.

"No problem." I said. There stood 10 strangers. oh wait -2 that means 8 strangers I haven't met that doesn't include Alex and Aaron. "Hey?" I greeted.

There was 4 girls and 4 boys. Jeez there's a lot of boys here. "Hey!" said a blonde hair guy. Everyone greeted and sat. I went to an empty chair next to the blonde guy that greeted me first. I sat next to him and then we ate in silence.

"So you're Katarina right?" The blonde haired guy asked.

"Yes I am. You are?"

"Luke. Luke Swift." he said shaking my hand.

"Oh.. Well it's very nice to meet you Luke."

"So how'd you know Alex?"

"I met her at school." I said nodding.

"You mean he?"

"No her. Look at his face he looks like a girl!" I said giggling. I never giggle.

"Yes he does actually. He acts like one." he whispered. And I giggled again.

"Ok everyone! Attention please." Alex shouted while hitting his spoon to his glass.

"Dude, stop doing that to your glass. That's bloody expensive!" I shrieked.

Alex shot me a look and I shut up. "We are moving too slow and he's moving too fast. Tomorrow I want Kat to do the Job. he doesn't know her but he knows us. So this is a chance to actually complete the mission."

"Me?! What?!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me and then their eyes widened.

"She knows we are spies. I told her actually she figure it out herself."

"Her? What can she do?" A girl scoffed.

"Yeah! I bet she would just ruin this mission."

"What is wrong with you?! how can you just trust her like that?!" the 4 girls complained.

"Jut shut up will you. It's not like You are the one that control the group." Luke said rolling his eyes.

"I want you Kit Kat to be his weakness." Alex said wickedly.

"So what am I? His pet?" I scowled.

"I want you to get closer to him and get informations from him." Alex said.

"You see that's just stupid." I said. Everyone looked at me in surprised because no one has actually disagree what ever Mr. Perfects plan."Why would I get closer to him to get infos? why can't you just tie him in a chair with a lot of weapons on the table next to him and get information by hurting him a little and eventually he would give you the info." I babbled.

"Good idea. But you being his weakness also mean that you are the bait."

"Oh so we are talking fishes now." I said rolling my eyes.

"Are you in or not? If you're in you won't be dead. if your not then you're dead without our protection." Alex asked.

"Fine fine! I'm in. I'm not in because that I want to help you but I just want this to get over and you not disturbing me again." I said leaving the table. I went to my room and slept. My mind kept on asking a question.

What am I going to wear to impress a guy that I don't know?