This is Kidnapping!

Katarina POV

The first thing I saw was darkness. I was about to open my eyes when my head starts to hurt. My brain wasn't working too. Well, not properly. That's when I remembered. Alexa kidnapped me. I shot my eyes open. Then everything went spinning. I feel like throwing up.

"It will last soon. Don't worry."A deep voice said.

I jumped at my seat and then looked. It was Alex. He was driving.

"Where are we going?"I groaned.

"My house." He said.

"What am I doing here?"I shouted.

"I am basically "Borrowing" you for a few days."He said putting a quote sign.

"The "borrowing" is actually defined as "kidnapping" Alexa. "

"Not in my definition."Alex said.

I snorted and looked at the window." You know I can escape right?" I said smirking.

He looked at me and then raised his eyebrows. "Is that a challenge?"

"I didn't say any challenge! I am just saying that I can escape!"

He smiled. The real boyish smile that I rarely see."Nope! Besides I don't think you can!"

"Wanna bet?" I asked.

"Sure. If you escape, you'll be killed by the guys from the tunnel and if I win, you are going to stay with me."He said smirking.

"Wwhat? t-thats not f-fair!!"

"Which one? dead or alive?"

"Alive but I don't want to stay with you!" I said glaring.

Alexander POV

It sort of hurts when she said that. I just kept smiling. And then I rolled my eyes."Alive or dead?" I asked again.

"Hmmm."She said thinking.

"Alive or dead!" I said frustrated.

"I don't -"

"Alive or dead!"

"Alexa I -"

"alive or dead!" I screamed.

"My decis-"

"For pete's sake! Why can't you choose! Fine you want to die then get out of the car!" I said with anger. She didn't want me, so what? She is freakin annoying anyway.

You don't hate her..

I sighed of course not.."Look I know you don't want to be near me-"

"I wanted alive! When you rudely interrupted!" She shouted.

"You could always give a call if you are in trouble. You- Wait what?!" I asked.

She smiled a little and said"I said alive.." She said softly and then looked at her window.

I smiled. Like I just smiled. I have never felt good for years.. I mean like I rarely smile. And she did it. She smiled. She always argue with me and now she was smiling,"You know, you should smile more. You look prettier." I said

She turned to me quickly. She looked shocked. I was even shocked like her."W-w-what did you just say?" Her eyes wide.

"Just saying."I said looking back at the road.

"T-thank you. " She stuttered.

"No need. I'm just stating the truth.." I said looking at back at the road.

"Shut up." She said and then looked back at the window. What is she? Bipolar? She was angry and then she blushed and now she's telling me to shut up? who does that?!

Appearently she does.

Shut up brain.

Katarina POV

I sighed. Gosh this journey is so boring. How long should I act innocent to him. I wanted to stay with him because I wanted to know what his mission is like. Since, he actually stole my-supposed-mission mission. I looked at him. He was looking at his watch. Where exactly is this house of his. Besides I don't think he knows who I am.

"So what are you, Alexa? Some spy shit?" I asked.

" That wasn't very lady like of you and yes, yes I am."

"What do you actually do? Do you kill?" I pretended to ask like an innocent girl.

"I do and besides that, I catch bad guys."

"So you are the good guy now? since when are u a good guy? I thought spies are suppose to keep a low profile."I said cocking my eyebrow.

"So, you are saying that I am a bad guy?" He said glaring.

" Including the bullying? yes, yes you are."

"That's what popular kids do! Thats the only way to save my popularity." He said looking back at the road.

"So, you prefer being popular rather than saving me from the popular kids? Wow! terrific!"I said.

"I can't always save you."

"Whats that suppose to mean?!"

" It means that the only chance to be a NORMAL teenager is to do that. I haven't been normal. You should understand that. If you were a spy life its hard." He said angrily.

I am a spy you girly baboon face! instead I said,"So what the hell am I doing. Here with you. Alone. Besides, bad guys are not gonna catch me."

" Who knows, Kitty Kat. Who knows." He said softly.

"I can protect myself. You don't need to do something you don't want to do." I whispered. Gosh I hate him so much!

"I have to... I will fail my mission." He said.

Heartless cold b*tch. He only cares for the mission. Just like his father. "Let me out. I can take care of myself." I said softly.

" You know what you piss me off. Ok now get out of mh car. " He said parking his car.

I didn't hesitate to open the door and slam the door as hard as I can. I walked and took out the phone and called someone that can pick me up. I watched as Alex car drove away fast. Not even caring to look back. I sighed and sat on the curb. And the weird thing is I fell asleep as cars passed by.