Writ, you lazy piece of

Hey Writ! When are you gonna get the next chapter ready?

Later, Sally.

But you said that last night, and this morning, and this afternoon.

... Would you believe me if I said that I'm going through a dry spell again?

*sigh* Writ?

... Yeah...?

You're hopeless.

Hey-

So anyway, while Writ over here is being a lazy bum-

I am not...!

How about you guys get a sneaky peaky of their special 1,000 reads thing-

NO, Sally, it's not done yet! It needs time to-

You had your chance to redeem yourself and you failed me, you failed them, you failed us!

... :c

Yeah, that's what I thought! Now go sit in the corner and think about what you've done and while you're at it, finish the chapter!

*grumbles*

Now, ON TO THE SNEAKY PEAKY!

It's quiet. I close my eyes and turn away from the book I was reading. I breathe the air with the little particles of old wood and faded memories. Thinking of memories, do I have any left?

It's been so long since I've thought about my past even though, ironically enough, it was all I could think about when I was first brought here. Clinging so desperately to the past, meaning for it to comfort me, but it only contained pain and sorrow when I remembered all of the lives that were severed away from me.

It caused me to despise the man that had taken me to this wonderland full of toys and dolls, for he was the one who cut all of their lives short. Hmm, I wonder where he is now. Probably in his room. Maybe I should check on him?

... What's that noise? It's faint but still audible from where I'm sitting. I open my eyes, put the book down, and look around the room. Like most of the rooms here, this one has plenty of toys and dolls on shelves, looking at me in amusement. I sit up from the old recliner and I decide to move out of the room.

The hallway is dark and I can only see a few feet in front of me. I keep to the middle of the hall as I scour throughout the place, trying to source the noise. I look from room to room only to be slightly disappointed once more each time.

I soon identify the noise as a melody from probably a music box, or musical jewelry case, or something. The noise is getting louder and louder until I undoubtedly know which room it's coming from, Jason's room.

...That's it?

I'm having a rough time writing, leave me alone! :c

Okay, okay. Sheesh. What a drama queen, am I right?

:c

 Haha, sorry Writ but the blame for no chapter needs to put on someone!

:c I know...