Felicia Hall (#3 on Raymie's List)

Skylar Ressler's POV

I go home and pick up my cell. Could what Raymie said be true? Is Ashton not good for me? I pick up my cell when I feel a hollow area on the floor. I move the broken piece of floorboard. Inside is a box, I open it up and I am speechless. I see a 9 mm pistol and passports. Each passport has Ashton's picture.

I sigh Is your real name Ashton Fox? Who the hell are you? I pull out the 9 mm and go fire it quietly. I pull out the bullets and place them in a clear bag. I put the bag in my purse, put the gun back and go to the Post Office. I go to one of people in ballistics. "Shell casings from a 9 mm. See if they match any crimes in our system." he nods and walks off. I head to the main room. Raymie sees me and smiles. I faintly smile back. He frowns "What is it, Skylie? What's wrong? C'mon, I'm a Reddington man, you can trust me."

"Raymie, all those passports have Ashton's picture in them!! And the gun.....has Ashton been lying to me? Is he a killer?" Raymie holds me close. "I have another case for you. I'm sure you're familiar with corporate espionage."

"Yeah?"

"Felicia Hall."

I stare at him, confused. "Who's Felicia Hall?" Raymie looks me right in the eye "She's Ashton's lover. If you want to find out the truth about Ashton, you need to find Felicia."

------

"Felicia Hall, now going as Trixie Walker." Dad says. He pauses and looks at me. "Sky? Sweetheart, are you okay?"

"I....I think I've seen her before."

We head to Felicia's house. Dad and I look around in her room. On of the guys on Dad's team comes to us. "Uh, guys? You'll want to see this." My heart sinks. Inside one of Felicia's books is a picture of Ashton Fox, my boyfriend. Who is now the world's biggest liar.

I get a call from the liar himself. "Sky, you need to come back to your house." I sigh. "Ashton, babe, I'm in the middle of a case." A case involving you. I pull back the receiver as he yells "I don't care! Come to your house, now!"

I sigh, "Dad, I gotta go take care of some stuff at home." He nods.

------

"What the hell is all of this, Sky?! Where did all these passports come from and why do they have my picture on them?! There is a gun in here, Sky!"

I burst "Yes, that gun was used in a murder. You really espect me to believe you've never seen this stuff before, Ashton?"

"Who the hell is Pierre Deveraux? What, are you interrogating me, now? You think I killed someone?! Like I'm Bourne! Like I'm....Ashton Bourne, and in between being your boyfriend and a student at Washington University, I go around killing people! Go ahead, turn me in! Call the FBI, do you think I'm joking? Do you think I'm kidding?" He pauses

"Sky, babe, it's me. Make the call." I call them. "This is Special Agent Skylar Audrey Ressler, code number Delta, Foxtrot, four, five, one. I'd like to bring in a client."

"A client."

"Ashton Wyatt Fox, my boyfriend."

Dad takes Ashton in the interrogation room and begins questioning him.

.........................

Raymie Reddington's POV

Skylie and I go find Felicia. She should know the truth about Ashton. "Look, Skylie. I'm going to go ahead and tell you, the truth is Ashton is and has been lying to you, and to your father. He's not who you think he is. You should break up with him."