YOU CHANGED MY LIFE

Thank you so much for all the comments and votes.

Sanskar- then how he married you as you were the daughter his biggest enemy.

Kavya- when he killed dad, he came to our room hearing our cries, me and my younger sister as we were afraid.

He caught us and was going to kill but at that time also swara saved us but accidentally my sister got killed I wish even I would have died at that time only but swara supported me.

She bought me to her house, gave me shelter, but Sahil even during those days used to hate me but I started loving him and then even he fall for me and we ended up marrying each other.

Sanskar- oh, so Sahil is so possessive for swara

Kavya nodes........

Sanskar was thinking about what all Kavya said and thought about Sahil.......

He thought to talk to swara and goes in search of swara when he see swara going to Kavya and Sahil room......

So he also follows her.....

Swara knocks and goes in and see Sahil and Kavya talking....

Swara- Kavya if you don't mind can i borrow your husband for 10 minutes.

Kavya was about to speak when Sahil interrupted.......

Sahil- Kavya tell her I don't want to talk to her, tell her to go away.....

Kavya- Sahil even you know this that you want to talk to her, if you didn't you will eat my head the whole night for god sake get out, have mercy on me I am pregnant and this much stress is not good for me.

Swara started laughing hearing this......Sahil glares at both of them and goes out.....

Swara runs to her and hugs her murmuring a thanks.

Sanskar all the while was admiring there relation.

Swara was going towards the way where Sahil went and Sanskar followed her.

When the Sanskar went, he saw that it was a guns room where there were a lot of guns of different varieties and Sahil was aiming at point but was not able to but then swara takes a gun and aim it correctly.....

Sahil looks upon.....

Swara- you know na that when your mind and heart our disturb you cannot aim the bullet correctly.

Sahil-(angrily) swara don't repeat what I thought you.

Swara- fine so you will not talk to me na then what is the use of living, I will myself will end this life because you know na Bhai I can't take your hatred.

Saying so swara was going to aim the gun on her head....

Sahil- stop it here I am worried for you, I care for you but it doesn't matters to you

Swara- (little emotional) Sahil please don't say like this you know na what you mean to me. You are my ideal. She starts to cry

Sahil who cannot see her sister in tears melts very easily.

Sahil- of fine I am sorry I overreacted, I know but you know I can't help it you are very close to me.

Swara- (laughs with teary eyes) I know but If swarna will hear this na then.....

Sahil- I know she will says Bhai this is not fair you should love me more because when you don't have Di I am there for you.

Both laugh hearing this.

Sanskar was admiring both brother sister.

Then something strikes Sanskar that before swara he will have to convince Sahil......but how then only he remember about swarna and Laksh and hence decided to take help from them.