YOU CHANGED MY LIFE

Hii sorry for late update and thank you for showering this much love. Keep voting......

All gather in the hall for the dinner.....

Durgraprasad- ok everyone let's have the dinner, when they reach near the dinning table they saw some one already started eating.

Sahil- (hitting on her head) you can't wait or what ha, food will not run away.....

Swarna- shut up don't disturb me

All chuckles and then sit to have dinner

Sanskar noticed that swara was missing......

Sanskar- where is Swara why she didn't came till now

Just then swara comes with Raj children and make them sit on the chair and feed them .

Raj daughter- i don't want to have it

Swara- what happened why so

Raj daughter- I want to meet papa did he had something or not.

Swara- you know I went to your papa he said he will have when you will eat, if you will not eat then even he will not have his food do you want him to fall sick

She nodes no

Swara- so please have it saying feeds her.

When she was feeding to Raj son he stops her by holding her hand and shouts on her

Raj son- I told na I don't want to eat you all are very bad you kidnapped my dad and will kill him and then kill us also.

Sahil gets angry by this as for him swara and swarna are his sister and he cannot see any one saying anything to his sister

So he gets up from his place and hold Raj son and drag him angryly

Sahil- (dragging him) yes we will kill you don't eat that's better, get out.

Swara shouts Sahil

Sahil stops

Swara- how can you do this (says hugging Raj son) he is a child don't forget even you are going to have a child.
Will you behave with your own children like this only.
(Shouts) I told you stay away from them, they are not at fault, you better understand it.

Sahil- (holds swara by shoulder) no I don't understand and I will not, if anyone will talk rudely with you I will kill him even if it's my own child.

Saying so he goes from there.

Kavya Sahil wife was also with them so that she was safe all were living together so that Sanskar enemy cannot use them to take revenge and execute there plan.

Laksh- Kavya you sit I will see him

Kavya nodes.......

Swarna- dii you shouldn't have done that.....

Swara glares her as she took bindi from swarna plate to feed the kids

Swarna- that was mine Yaar.

Swara- it was over so, now quitely eat whatever you have got.

Swarna then eats quietly.......

Swara was then pacifying Raj son and then feeds both of them.

Sanskar was while admiring her that how she take care of everyone even if they are the Children of enemy.

Swara- (says) swarna.....

Swarna understanding nodes and was taking kids away from swara when Raj daughter hugged her and didn't wanted to leave her as they were afraid of everyone.

As the kids have a little hope with swara that they will be safe.

Swara then bends down to match the height of her and carecasses her face...

Swara- don't worry I will come back fast having my dinner till then you both play ok saying so she gives her a chocolate.

They node and go with swarna.......

Swara adjust her self and while having dinner she says to durgraprasad

Swara- uncle I think we should free Raj as he is not at fault he did what he was told to do so.

Durgraprasad- ok but not now after this case is solved

To which swara nodes in confirmation.......

Durgraprasad- and what about Sahil

Swara smiles .....

Swara- nothing I will handle him that's the easiest task.

Saying so swara goes from there.....

Now only Kavya and Sanskar were present there.

Sanskar- Kavya if you don't mind can you tell me why Sahil is so possessive regarding swara. I have noticed that he is more possessive towards swara than swarna.

Kavya- yeah because he know swarna will never be in danger as she is always away from us in abroad as she is having holiday now so came to India with Laksh.

Regarding swara because she loves to put her self in danger.

Sanskar- but there must be some reason behind it.

Kavya- ya there is because swara have new life to Sahil. Sahil is not the real brother of swara and swarna.

Kavya was narrating the past......

Past.....

Sahil was at that position where swara is now, at that time swara was a sub inspector.......Sahil and Swara higher official met each other for a case in Jammu.

But the higher official had betrayed him by joining hands with there enemy and killed him but that's when swara came to his rescue, swara had just started her career then.

She not only cured him but hided him from others to keep him safe from her higher official when they came to know that he is alive. By this swara even lost her job for saving him as he was declared as a terrorist.

By this they both cames very close to each other as she took care of him as her brother.

Sahil then encouraged swara to study further and gain this position to which swara in now.

So Sahil thinks that today if he is alive is just because of swara and this life of his is for her. So he wants to save her from all possible dangers but swara always loved him as a brother so wants to keep him safe.

Both brother sister are ready to die for each other and also wants to save each other.

Sanskar was amazed...... hearing this.

Sanskar- who was this enemy because of whom Sahil was betrayed

Kavya- he was very close one.

Sanskar- I am not able to understand......who was he.

Kavya- My father.

Sanskar- what

Kavya nodes.