Chapter 4

The two traveled up the road to an odd-looking restaurant as they heard something going on close by.

"Give it back Frank!" A male voice shouted.

"You heard him!" A female shouted next.

"Seff...!" Trakker drew in a warning breath as Seff started up to where they were hearing this, "Oh why do I bother..."

They both ran up, their wolf instincts mixing with their new traveling bodies.

When they came up to a girl with chocolate brown hair and blue eye with a boy with red hair and brown eyes, they noticed a lean boy with black hair and violet eyes with a lean girl with dark blond hair and teal eyes.

"Hey... hey!" Seff growled as she got in front of this 'Frank' man, "Enough!"

Frank scoffed at her, "What are you gonna do about it... girly?"

He shoved her back and Seff nearly lost the balance she barely had.

Trakker growled and got beside her. "She said... enough! You might want to listen."

"You and what army's gonna stop us?" The girl beside Frank retorted.

Seff growled and bared her teeth, "Do not test me."

Frank frowned at her before stepping back, "Fine. But this isn't the last you'll hear of me."

With that, he turned and walked away, the girl with him following.

Trakker turned and glared at her, "Seff! Your father told you to stop that!"

"Oh, relax!" Seff waved him off, "I could have taken that... Frank kid. Easily."

"Since when do you take things down easily?"

"Uh..."

They jumped and turned to the two they'd just protected.

"I'm sorry... who are you?" The boy asked.

"We could ask you the same," Trakker noted.

"I'm Ber Alfbern." The boy started.

"And I'm Nita Shamira." The girl added.

"Now you." They nodded to them.

Seff and Trakker looked at each other before she sighed softly and stepped up.

"My name is Stela Elverson."