Sorry

Author's P.O.V

'Don't Wanna Cry'

That's what Jihoon told himself. He brace himself and ask Guanlin if they can meet at the coffee shop nearby after work and the latter said yes. He played with his coffee's cup and tried to calm down while waiting for Guanlin.

'Because I love you, because the words I love you isn't enough, no matter what I say, I loved you so much, where'd you go? Did you leave because you don't like me anymore?'

Jihoon's breath hitched when he see Guanlin enter the shop. He raise his hand to get his boss to notice him. Guanlin wave a little and smiled before walking to him.

"I will just call you Jihoon-hyung since it is not a working hour. So why do you want to meet me?" Guanlin ask as soon as he take a seat.

"Guanlin-ah. I love you. I want you to know that I really love you" Jihoon said boldly while closing his eyes.

"Hyung, I-I can't accept your love and I can't love you. I have a girlfriend hyung, you know that right? I hope you will understand." Guanlin said and it make Jihoon's world shattered again.

'Don't play around, I know you're right there. Feels like you'll appear, so I'm just waiting. I need to find you, need to find you. If I cry right now, I might not see you'

Jihoon didn't cry when Guanlin walk out from the café. No, he didn't cry after he heard Guanlin's answer. He also didn't cry when he walk back to his house. But he cry when Woojin called him to ask about for the update. He cried even harder when Woojin flew into his house to comfort him.

"Hoonie, it's okay. Lets take it slowly. I know that his feeling will change when day passes. Show him that you are not weak" Woojin said while caressing Jihoon's back.

"Woojin-ah, the reason why I ask for the second chance to live is because I wanted to be with him again. But now that I give a deep thought about it, don't you think that it is impossible? Should I died again to make him notice that I really love him?" Jihoon ask, looking at Woojin with his red shot eyes.

"No Jihoon. You should give another try. I will help you this time, trust me. Please, just don't die again." Woojin said and hug Jihoon tightly.

"Why don't I fall in love with you instead, Woojinie?" Jihoon ask sadly and Woojin chuckled at Jihoon's word.

"Because you were made for Guanlin, and sadly, not me" Woojin gave him a solemn smile.

'Sadly, you will never love me back, Jihoon, like the way I love you'

.

.

.

A/n, hi guys! New update ;p! I just suddenly have the mood to update this story. And my work have becoming more easier because I already got a new laptop.

I have a quest, do you want this story ending with Panwink or Chamwink? I mean, I also ship Woojin with Jihoon so why not? But ofc, your opinion is important. So comment if you want Jihoon to end up with Woojin or Guanlin!

Will update again if I have a motivation.

P/s, I'm not studying for my mid-term exam yet! Send some help.

.

.

.