4

Kurt and Remy's anniversary party was the social event of the season.

Kurt had seen to almost every detail, but large swaths of the guest list were beyond him. When he asked Remy about it he received vague replies; if Kurt never heard the word "associate" again it would be too soon. Other than that, he was content with the final product. The food, music, and decor was as impressive as expected.

Remy was in high spirits, and dragged Kurt into an adjacent room to kiss him senseless and present him with the keys to a new car. It was not precisely what Kurt had hoped for-more than anything, a return to steadier theater work and a discussion of adopting a child were what he'd been thinking of-but when Remy lifted him up onto a desk and went to his knees, Kurt lost the will to protest.

It had been so long. His body was burning, aching to be touched, and Remy was thorough, took his time and made Kurt come hard enough to curl his toes. Missing, perhaps, was the intense connection they'd shared when they were younger, but that was only to be expected. Wasn't it?

Remy exited the room first, giving Kurt time to rearrange his suit, but on his way out Kurt ended up bumping into Blaine and more or less giving up the game-his flushed face, mused hair, and crooked tie said it all. Blaine's face was red. Kurt wondered if he'd been drinking, despite his insistence on staying sober in the house.

"S-sorry, I was-couldn't find you," Blaine blurted. "The dancing is about to start."

"Thank you." Shivering-being close to Blaine while his cock still throbbed was disconcerting-Kurt went to find his husband.