Victor Zsasz X Reader

Start from the beginning

"For the record, you ran into her Harvey." Another voice says, and you smirk.

"I almost didn't recognize you Harvey! What, you must have put on a few pounds? All those danishes perhaps?" You coo, smiling at the two men, Jim Gordon and Harvey Bullock.

"Ah, well. If it isn't Y/n, our favourite Falcone. How you doin'?" Harvey says, biting into a pastry.

"I'm excellent, thank you."

"Shouldn't you have guards or something?" Jim asks.

You smirk, "I'm quite ok on my own, thank you very much."

They look as if they don't believe you, and you frown. "I'm not helpless you know. I'm a big girl who can take out any baddies that come her way. I wish father could see that..."

"Well, just be careful." Jim says.

You look at him, "I'm always careful Jimmy."

With that, you leave, still happy about being able to walk alone and converse with anyone you want.

Walking home was nice, and you enjoyed every second of it. But you dreaded coming home.

You walked past the guards at the gate and into the house. Don Falcone was pacing furiously, and when you entered he stopped.

"What were you thinking?!"

You know better than to say anything, but instead listen to his tirade. It lasts a long while, but he soon finishes with a few simple words.

"You are grounded."

Those words infuriate you.

In outrage, you speak up, "I'm not a child! You cannot simply ground me for taking a walk!"

His face remains calm, "Don't make me lock you in your room."

You clench your teeth and growl, "I'm an adult, and I can take care of myself."

"You are dismissed," He commands, motioning towards the door.

You let out an irritated huff, and walk away, clenching your fists. All the doors are guarded, so you wander to the basement, where you can maybe find some peace.

But, when you reach the stairs, you can hear grunting and screams of pain. You sigh, and walk downstairs anyways.

The source of the grunting is Victor Zsasz, and the screams are from his victim. A man in his late thirties maybe. Victor stops when he sees you. He looks at you and smirks a little.

You ignore them and walk into a different room, aware of Victor's stare following.

Placing your headphones over your ears, you play the music and faintly hear the sounds of the beating happening in the other room.

-Next Day-

Growing up in a crime family wasn't easy, but, you always met some interesting people. Your father tried to shield you, but you couldn't be kept from it. You've met all sorts of lowlifes, and have had dinner with the richest people in Gotham. You've even met the Maroni family on a few occasions.

And you've had the distinct pleasure (or displeasure, it's hard to tell) of meeting Victor Zsasz on multiple occasions. His eyes are emotionless, he has a weird sense of humour, and he most likely enjoys giving others pain. His whole head is completely bald, and he doesn't even have eyebrows! His appearance is scary, but attractive at the same time. Oh yeah, he is attractive, but in an odd way. And, you might have a tiny crush on him, but that's not important.

Anyways, today you decide to take a walk on the lawn, within sight of the guards at all times, unfortunately.

So, you wander around the grass before laying down by a tree.