Chapter 8

I hope you guys are enjoying, I know I'm not the best at writing but I really wanted to share my story with you guys so make sure to like and vote to motivate me to write more and keep up with deadlines

I walked up to the receptionist "Hello, I'm Miss Marks I have an appointment with the CEO for 2:30" I said with a smile desperately trying to hide how scared I was right now, but I think I just looked creepy judging by the look the receptionist gave me when she got up to take me to see the CEO. She opened the door and gestured to a chair in front of the CEO's desk. I walked in introduced myself and sat down.

"So Miss Marks how long have you been working with us," he said

"Just over 6 months, sir," I said with a nervous tone

"And your week in the fashion department, is that correct?"

"Yes, I work as a fashion buyer for international businesses" he couldn't see but under the desk, I was gripping my hands so tightly that my nails were digging into my skin

"Well, on your resume you stated that you wanted to work as an English teacher and translator, but were put into fashion because you were transferred as a fashion buying student. Correct me if I'm wrong"

"Yes, you are correct. Instead, I work part-time as a private English teacher and translator, for the staff who want to learn or need help communicating in English" I said confused. Why was this relevant? "I studied teaching the English language as well as fashion buying and international sales, but couldn't find anywhere to hire me abroad, so transferred as a fashion student instead"

"Miss Marks are you familiar with the boy group BTS?"

Well, know I'm confused, do you have to ask all these questions before you fire someone. I wouldn't know I've never been fired, but I don't think you do.  

"I've heard of them and I know they work for Big Hit but I'm not that familiar with their music and uh..." I wasn't sure if should mention that I just came back from a picnic with a member who I want to get to know more. "...that's it" I didn't say anything as it's not my place to say. I don't even know what we are, acquaintances, friends, or more than that. "But may I ask why this is relevant?" He laughed and gave me a smile.

"Well the reason I brought you here is because as you might not know BTS are going on a world tour to promote their new album 'Love yourself, tear' in 6 months it is one of the biggest tours they have ever done promoting in 11 cities so far, and their translator was recently fired due to a previous scandal and I would like you to take his place." Wait what, they want me to go on tour with BTS " you have already been checked and certified to work with them, accommodation, flights and food are all being paid for and we are willing to give you a 30% pay rise for all the travelling and talking you will have to do. So what do you say?"

OMG, OMG, OMG. This is a dream right, I'm not getting fired but instead, I get to travel the world for free with one of the most famous boy bands in South Korea and get paid to just talk, but what I am most excited for was that I would get to work with Namjoon. This really is a dream come true. I was about to take the offer then and there when I realised I would be leaving Mi-Ah. I can't separate from her she is my bestest friend in the world, ugh what do I do know?

"I will have to think about it, sir" I answered "This amazing an amazing opportunity but there are people (more like person) I want to discuss this with first"

"That's okay, I wasn't expecting you to answer straight away anyway, but I need an answer by next week, as we need to book your flights and accommodation or if you don't take it hire another translator" he explained

"That is plenty of time I will make sure to give you an answer soon"

"Well that's all for know, if you do decide to take the offer we will be more in touch" we both stood up

"Thank you sir" I bowed and left the room

To be continued.....

OMG Guys BTS are coming to the UK for the first time and I'm soooooo excited as I am hopefully going to get tickets to see them. Like, vote and comment if you're also excited about their new album and tour 😆😆😆😆