Chapter 6

Soz that it's taken me so long to post it's just I have school and a lot of revision to do. Hope you are enjoying

*disclaimer - all conversations should be in Korean

Kayla POV

We said goodbye but when I turned to go back to my dorm. Namjoon asked, "aren't you going to watch me leave. I could be kidnapped from my way here to go the stairs and no one would ever know?" I smiled and apologized. I stood at my door and watched Namjoon leave but was a bit confused when he unlocked the door on the opposite side of the hall. He just stood in the doorway and said: "oh, by the way, me and the guys live here". He then walked inside and closed the door behind him.

I just stood there confused apparently for 6 months I have been living opposite one of the most famous boy groups in Korea. I just assumed that apartment was empty as I never saw anyone go in or out. Then I realized that's that how he knew that secret exit, they obviously have a back entrance to their apartment. After a while of just standing in the doorway of my apparent Mi-ah came out and snapped me back into reality, and I went inside. I closed the door behind me and walked into the living room with a huge smile on my face. I hadn't told Mi-ah that I had gone a date with Namjoon because I didn't want to have to lie to her about who he was and what we did, instead, I just said that I was going to the gym. I made dinner and went to my room to finish some work I had.

When I opened my laptop my phone started ringing it was Namjoon. I picked up the phone and we started to talk. "OMG, you live opposite me what the hell!!" I screamed into the phone after saying hello. "What!... It's not like I could have knocked on your door and when you opened the door I told you where I live" He shot back

"True," I said repositioning into a more comfortable position on my bed

"So what are you doing tomorrow for lunch?" He asked confidently

"oh...I'm working"

"I know that so am I, I mean on your break, your not going anywhere are you"

"No, I don't think so I'll probably just eat my lunch at my desk. Why?"

"It's a surprise meet me on the roof at 1:15 ok"

"Ok?" I said not knowing what was going on "You realize you are going to have to stop keeping secrets from me"

"Well, how else am I going to create any suspense, aren't you curious about why you have to meet me on the roof?"

"A bit" He couldn't tell but I was actually so excited for what he had planned

"Hey, Hyung come in for dinner" I heard a guy in the background scream

"Sorry but I have to cut our conversation short I've been called for dinner"

"Ok, bye see you tomorrow on the roof at 1:15"

"See you tomorrow and don't be late, I am a very busy person you know" 

Namjoon POV

After hanging up I got up to go eat. When I left my room to go eat I saw all the guys sitting at the table digging into some noodles. "Hey hyung, who were you just talking to?" Hoseok asked from across the table whilst taking some noodles from the pot and putting them on his plate. "Uh...a friend?" I said back quickly.

"You don't seem to know yourself," Yoongi said

"A friend...it was just a friend," I said back

"Ok, calm down," Jin said "So who is this so-called friend, anyone we know" his eyes had gone really wide and everyone at the table was staring at me. "No, I don't think so" whilst saying this I managed to spill a jug of water all over the table. "There he goes, the god of distraction strikes again," Jungkook said whilst getting up to help with the mess. "Ugh...you really have to stop calling me that it wasn't my fault".

After eating we all went out separate ways Jin and Yoongi went to bed, Taehyung, Junkook, and Jimin started playing video games and I and Hoseok went to our rooms.

When I went into my room I closed my door and opened my laptop and FaceTimed Kayla. When she picked up she was wearing her Pyjamas and had her hair in a messy bun and was wearing her glasses which I hadn't seen her wear before. "I didn't know you wore glasses?" I said

"You don't know a lot about me" she winked and I laughed

"Well, should I find out some stuff?" I asked

"What do you want to know?"

"Where in England are you from?"

"London"

"How did you learn Korean it's really good?"

"Well my best friend is Korean so she taught me some and I took courses with her in the summer as she isn't that good, so now we both speak fluent Korean"

"That's impressive it took me ages to learn English"

"Well, how did you learn English?"

"When I was younger my mum brought me the whole box set of friends so I learned the basics from that I also listened to English songs and watched English movies and then later on studied in New Zealand"

"Wow that's impressive I've watched many k-dramas before I knew Korean but only managed to learn a few words," she said, "now let me ask you something, how long have you been working for big hit?"

"Well I was recruited in 2010 and was a trainee for 3 and a bit years then finally debuted in 2013 with everyone else in BTS"

We just smiled at each other for a few seconds. Her smile is cute and somehow calming to look at. Just as I was about to say something Tae walked in, although he was only half asleep I didn't want to disturb him or let him meet Kayla so I wrote down on a price of paper "Soz but I have to go now Tae Hyung has come in, don't forget about tomorrow and make sure not be late!!!" I gave her a smile while she read the not and she waved goodbye.

I then closed my laptop and watched Tae collapse on his bed and fall asleep. After that, I finally drifted to sleep whilst replaying our date in my head it made me happy and even more excited about my surprise for her tomorrow.