Arran

"Ok, three, two, one and breathe, keep breathing in a steady rhythm for three minutes," said the audio file.

Arran was doing his daily meditation at this time. Like most people, he had people that didn't like him for meditating, they thought it was just crap, the spiritual business. But Arran was always seemingly calm. Even though he knew people didn't believe in his job, he didn't care. His job was to help people calm down and clear their minds with meditation.

Anyway he was meditating by himself, when... he suddenly heard a sound. Almost like a table moving. Ahhh, no matter. It was probably just his wife.

Hang on, his wife was out with friends. Who could this be?

Arran snapped out of his daze like a professional. He was suddenly aware of the presence of somebody with an evil aura. The aura of killing intent.

So Arran hid in his closet, as this killer walked into the room. The killer began searching the room, presumably looking for him. But he was dumb enough to leave before checking the closet.

The killer swore. Arran wasn't anywhere to be seen. Arran sat in the closet as the killer waited around a little longer, before he heard the door open and close. Arran stepped out of the closet, and checked the house. There was no one to be seen. So Arran picked up the phone to call the police, but the phone line was seemingly cut. Suddenly, he was dizzy, because a strong presence of evil had suddenly appeared next to him. He looked to his left in fear, but was confused when no one was there. He had a sudden realization, right before he flew across the room and out the window of his apartment block, falling 11 storeys, right onto the sidewalk. Arran's mind was still conscious for a couple seconds, realizing that what had thrown him wasn't a human. And it wasn't something that had once been a human.

It was a demon.

And then he lost consciousness and died.