Chapter 12- Heaven or Hell

AKEIM POV 

Chyna gets out the hospital today. I stayed there all night, same with Keshawn, Kendrick had to go deal with someone at the trap. The nurse walks in. 

"Well, everything is fine she can go as soon as you sign these papers." She smiles at me, and also hand me another paper with her number on it

"Thank you." Chyna says and rolls her eyes. 

I started laughing. 

"Can't you be nice for one second?" 

"No cause this bitch got the nerve to give you her number when I'm right here" She says looking at the nurse. 

"Excuse me who are you talking to?!" The nurse says. 

"Bitch I'm talking to you and even with this bullet wound I will fuck you up!" She says. 

"Then do it!" The nurse says.  I stepped up,

"Look you put one hand on my girl this will be in yo head, and try to report I will kill your whole family." I said lifting up my shirt showing my gun. The  nurse ran out real quick with the papers I signed, Keshawn was just laughing his ass off.  I went over to Chyna that was struggling to put her shoes on. 

"Aye I got you." I said she sat on the bed and gave me her shoes. I put both of them on and tied them tight like she liked them. 

"Thanks baby." She says smiling.  I kissed her, and we left the hospital. 

-

I got her back home, Kendrick wasn't there still. I decided to stay until he got home. She went straight to her room. 

Chyna POV

The bullet wound isn't hurting like I thought it would just when I bend down for something. But, I really been thinking about me and Akeim and I do think I'm ready to have sex with him but, after I heal. AFter what he did for me today, I knew it. but, I really love him. 

"I love you Akiem." I say he was sitting up while my head was in his chest he had his arms around me.

"I love you to Chyna." He says kissing the top of my forehead. 

"If your wound feels any better tomorrow, you wanna go to the mall so we can get summer clothes?" He ask. 

"Yes!" I say getting excited. 

then I fell asleep in his arms

-

-

the next morning I wake up to the smell of food I get off the bed and walk into the kitchen to see Akeim cooking, then I see... BIANCA!

"BITCH!" I say, she runs and gives me a hug. 

"Hows yo wound?" she asked

"It feels fine just really when I bend down."

"Oh really" She says looking at me and Akeim. 

"Not like that B, you nasty ass!" I Say. 

I walked over to Akiem, and grab both of his but, cheeks. 

"Man what I tell you about that gay shit!!" 

me and Bianca where just laughing. 

"Like damn!" He also yells. which made us laugh more, then we went to my room. 

"I gotta talk about something its serious, and don't be mad at me" Bianca says. 

"You know you can tell me anything."