"Hm?" Naruto stopped petting his door and looked at Hinata, he followed her gaze behind him. "Oh, that. I wasn't going to leave this place a mess while I was gone, so I cleaned up a bit."

"A bit?! What do you mean? It's practically spotless!"

Sasuke and Hinata walked in and looked at the house that was completely ransacked yesterday.

The table was set back up and one chair sat lonely at it. The fridge was tipped back up and closed. The mess caused by it was missing and the smell of moldy food and drinks was gone from the air.

The floor of the kitchen/dining room was completely spotless.

The broken plates? Gone.

The bowls? Gone.

The silverware? Gone.

Everything on the floor was no longer there.

The living room, though missing the couch, was spotless as well.

No foam, no wooden splinters, and nothing out of place. Just a rug in the middle of the floor.

The only immediate sign of the break in was the walls. All the holes and drawings were still there.

"H-how?" Hinata stuttered.

"It was easy. I just threw everything out. If it was broken or useless, I just tossed it to the curb, you know?"

"Even so, we could barely see the floor yesterday, and now it is spotless." Sasuke added.

"Hehe, well I decided I needed to clean up and I lost track of time." Naruto smiled.

Sasuke turned to Naruto, "Wait. What did you just say."

"Uh... I lost track of time?"

"You didn't sleep." Sasuke said to himself. He knew Naruto was playing it off.

He couldn't sleep so he distracted himself by cleaning.

"Nah, who needs that anyway? I'm going to be Hokage I don't have time to rest." Naruto gloated.

"W-what about your b-bedroom?" Hinata looks over at the closed door.

"Why don't you guys have a look?" He walks over and opens it. Hinata gasps slightly.

The dresser had all of the drawers put back in. The entire bed and bed frame was missing. The floor was completely clean like the other rooms. The small rug the only thing on the floor.

Naruto walked over and opened the top drawer of the dresser, "I could only salvage a few pieces of clothing and put them him here. The rest were completely unusable."

The two look in and see one fishnet shirt, two orange jackets, and one pair of pants.

"Of course everything on the dresser was broken, so for now it gets to be lonely. Until I get more stuff that is. The bathroom wasn't really touched so I didn't need to do much with that."

"Y-you don't even have a bed?"

"Eh, that thing was getting old anyways, I've been getting close to growing out of it."

"H-how did you do all this over night? Even if you didn't sleep, it would have taken days to get it to l-look like this." Hinata questioned.

Naruto chuckled and put his hands in to a hand sign. Suddenly a plume of smoke filled the room.

Once it cleared up, there stood fifteen Narutos. All smiling brightly.

"You guys forget I could do this?" They all said at once.