She nods slightly before they continue to walk the short distance to their friend's apartment.

"I'm guessing you didn't sleep either." Sasuke looked over at her.

She shakes her head, "No, I couldn't get the images out of my head. Even if last night was great, it didn't cover up the horror of it. Yet he was able to smile it all off." She looks at the building Naruto lives in.

"I notice it too. He acted like nothing happened to him. Well, to us at least."

"He even refused to sleep at our houses because he didn't want to be a burden."

"Old habits die hard I guess." Sasuke sighs as they walk up the stairs.

They turned and were met with something they didn't expect.

A closed door in the doorway.

It was the door that was knocked down when the villagers broke into his house.

It was still splintered, dented, and chipped. Yet it was back up and seemed to be about as sturdy as it was going to get.

Hinata and Sasuke share a confused look before they walk up and knock on the door.

As they waited for a response, they looked to see where the hinges tore out the wood of the frame. The damage was still there, so how was the door back in place?

They heard some shuffling before the door scraped open, the bottom dragging on the floor as it was opened.

"Hello?" Naruto's head peeked out from the opening, "Oh! Hey guys!" He says in surprise before opening the door fully.

He was in the same outfit he was in last night, small bags under his eyes as he looked at them.

"G-Good morning, N-Naruto." Hinata bowed her head a little. A small blush already on her cheeks.

"What brings you guys here so early?" He leans against the door, the heavily weakened door creeks from the weight.

"We came to see you before you left, you did say you planned on leaving to day." Sasuke says in a bored tone.

"Well yeah, but pervy sage will be busy peeking on girls in the hot springs for a while." Naruto states matter of factly.

"This early in the morning?" Sasuke asks in disbelief.

"Trust me, it's better not to question it. I did once..... Once." Naruto gained a distant look as he remembered the speech he got.

"N-Naruto, how is your door back up?" Hinata asks as she looks at the object in question.

Naruto snaps out of it and looks at it as he leans on it, "Oh this thing? I didn't want my apartment to be wide open to the public. So I just tipped it up and screwed the hinges where the frame wasn't broken."

He patted the door and it shook slightly.

"That thing will fall over if a breeze hits it." Sasuke dead pans.

"A breeze? Huh, yeah right. This thing could handle a S class wind Jutsu and shrug it off." Naruto bragged.

Sasuke walked up and poked it lightly with his finger. The door rattled and creaked.

Naruto slapped Sasuke's hand away.

"You don't see me coming to your house and making fun of your door do you?" Naruto turned and started rubbing the door lightly. "Don't worry, I'll protect you from the bad man. No one will hurt you."

While Naruto comforted his door from Sasuke's bullying, Hinata looked inside Naruto's home and went a wide eyed.

"Naruto, what happened?" She asked in shock.