But they didn't displayed it like rpg stats where the display will show you HP, MP, Attack and such. They just described it in their storyline to make the heroine love's story more interesting (one of the reason why Naoki interested in the game besides being forced by Hinako).

Based on the knowledge he had from The Lost Pandora, there are six basic type of elements mentioned in the game. Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Light, and lastly Darkness.

The element of Fire, Water, Wind and Earth types usually used as an offense magic in the battle. Light usually used as a healing magic. Darkness types is an unsual elements and there only little information about it because it is rare to find it.

'Title' is bestowed by someone from a high position like royal family in some kingdom or by someone who has strong magical capability. By bestowing someone it also means to share their magical power to the one they're bestowed. Because of this they must be careful not to casually bestowed a title to someone.

There are also someone who got themselves a title directly from god, but that's only happen once in one hundred years. So basically, someone who got a 'Title' is rare.

There are various types of 'Skill'. From the normal 'Skill' (where you can use it in daily life), 'Rare Skill', 'Ultimate Skill' and lastly the most powerful skill is 'God Skill'.

Skill can be obtained through training or from received a title. The more you training the more powerful your skill get. The type of skill that can be obtained from title is depends on how much the magical power you received. The more powerful magic capabilities someone has, the more powerful the skill they can bestowed to others.

All of this make Naoki headache. This so called 'extra gift' is nothing more than something that will bring troublesome thinhs if this got found out by someone. Did they have to make a trouble in the future too?

Then again they're already making trouble as they were the one who carelessly make such a mess by absurdly create a new world and sending him without a his consent. So this is their way to apologise or their responsibilities to clear the mess. Either way, he got no choice but to completed their selfishness if he want to go back to his world.

But still, this is too much. To give him all of six type element?! And what is with this title 'The One Who Lead'? He even got two title directly from god!

Actually, just who is the main protagonist again? They should've give these to the Heroine instead. She is the main protagonist after all.

He can't help but wondering just what The God of Creator see in Naoki to have chosen him?

"Sigh... Just what did I have gotten myself into?" Said Naoki as he felt despair at the whole situation.

++++

"GYAAAHH!!"

"W-wait! Please spar-! AAAAAAGHH!"

As the man beg to have a mercy, he got himself pierced by a spears in stomach. Blood rushing out from the pierced stomach and makes the ground around him covered with the his red liquid. As he's in pain, his skin becoming pale and his breathe become difficult.

"Whops! Sorry~ it's seems my hand slipped here. My bad my bad~ As an apology I will make the pain dissapear for you, kay~?"

Before the man get a chance to speak, the spear that had been poked in his stomach is pulled back and in an instant the spear is swung in the neck without mercy. These action make the blood scattered around everywhere, while the body falls to the red ground and become a corpse.

"Hmm... This one is also not the one huh? Though I am sure it's around this area... Well, I will just have to searching it now~"

++++

As Naoki finished through his depression time. He decided it's time to make a decision now.

"Right. As I have no other choice but to completed the task, I need to make a list of what to do now. First, I need to check my status in this world... Uhh..."

"...How to check my status again?" He said as he sweat drop.

Since he is in this is fantasy situation similiar like in novel and manga, maybe he can check his status just similiar with it.

"Etto... O-open status?"

Nothing happen.

'This is a bit embarrassing.' Naoki thought as his heated face's covered by both hands.

"Then... M-menu?"

-- Menu --

• Status •
• Equipment •
• Item •
• Chat •

It's worked! Looks like he need to thanks some Author who made these kind of story. It's greatly help him.

As he inspect the 'Menu', he immediately checking his status.

-- Status --

Name : Miyazaki Naoki
Age : 16 years old
Race : Human
Gender : Male

• Profession :
Adventurer

• Talent :
+ Intelligence (87)
+ Speed (60)
+ Strength (65)
+ Magic (90)
+ Luck (5) +15
+ Charm (99)
The remaining points left : 35

• Blessed by the God of Creator •

Title :
[The World Traveller]
[The One Who Lead]

Element :
Fire | Water | Wind | Earth | Light | Darkness

God Skill :
+ Appraisal (lv1)

Ultimate Skill :
+ Dimension Box (lv1)
+ Navigation (lv1)

He really got himself one hell of status here. Even though its have a low level, this is still too overpowered. Looks like he need a talk with the God of Creator later.

After checking his status, then Naoki checking the equipment section.

After he click it, a full body mirror like screen appear and reflecting his appearance in it. His appearance still the same like he wishes before.

"Now I just noticed it. Looks like I have been wearing my uniform since I woke up my self."

Naoki wear a his school's black blazer with an emblems in left side of his chest. The emblems colored gold and have a shape resembles to a birds flying in the sky. Underneath the blazer is plain white coloured shirt and a simple black nectie neatly around his collar. He also wear a long black pants and black shoes.

Beside the mirror there small screen showing the details on the clothes Naoki's wearing.

-- Equipment --

• Minami's High School Uniform.
• Minami's High School Shoes.

After inspecting his appearance one more time, then he is checking the item section now.

-- Item --

+ Rings of the Wills (gift from Unknown)
+ Bread (5)
+ Water bottle (5)
+ Money :
6 Gold coin, 80 Silver Coin, 80 Copper coin.

At least they did have considered to give him some food and money here. Naoki felt a little bit relief to know he doesn't need to starved for the time being now.

As he have a chat with the Unknown before, Naoki feel doesn't need to check the chat section anymore.

"Now what should I do now? Should I searching for the Heroine? No, I still need to get information about this world as much as I can. First I need get out from this forest and find out the current location is this place."

As he made out his mind, then he started walking around the forest.