Son of Nyx

A/N this is a PJO/HOH STORY :) , all the story's now are like chaos army and schist.why not Nyx?she seems evil and groovy ?this story was written before blood of Olympus,so do not judge me~blue cupcake...

My name was Percy jackson,had a charmed life,a nice girlfriend,an awesome mother,a sibling who I actually don't argue with,lots of friends,Soon to go to college,and my grades were slightly okay...oh,and I was the savior of Olympus.

Did I not mention I was a demigod?Did that not come up?well,maybe I should start from the beginning..
After we returned from Tartarus,annabeth and I were closer than ever,up until the fight with Gaea...
I remember this part not very well.things were still a bit hazy:
I kissed Annabeth,if I was going to die,at least I'd die knowing I wouldn't be forgotten..
"I love you,percy."she said,her voice breathless.
Then she charged off to fight before I could repeat the words...
The next part became the fuzziest and most disgusting and gruesome part,so I will skip the worst details..

My name was Percy Jackson,I gave my life to stop Gaea.
--
Before Gaea died,the earth cracked,she knew that if she was going down,she wouldn't go alone....She was so close to hazel,an arms grab away...hazel wouldn't be able to handle Tartarus..but hazel wasn't near death right now like I was,I was bleeding out.At least if I died,it'd be in the place of someone I love.
Before she could lay a hand on hazel,I shoved the girl out of the way,and Gaea grabbed me while she started to fall down,down,down...and I looked at the sun,one last time...Then at Annabeths horrified face as jason held her back..then I closed my eyes...
--
And that brings us to now,when I'm actually falling to my death.how nice.the ground couldn't be more than a hundred feet now,because I could see it....Maybe hitting the ground wouldn't hurt that bad,maybe it'd be a quick death.simple and painless..I didn't wanna look,I didn't want the last thing I saw to be darkness,I had kept my eyes closed since I moment I dropped,Annabeth's face still plastered on my eyelids.i wanted her to be the last thing I saw.

"I love you,Wise Girl."I said,and my head thudded against the ground,making a disgusting cracking sound.then Everything went black...

_________

I woke up.Where am I?Who am I?What's going on?!Why is it so dark?!Why does it smell like bad taco's?!I didn't dare to open my eyes,not yet.

"Hello,dear."a woman's cold voice chided.
I didn't answer back..Who is she?Who am I?
I heard her sigh and she must be noticed my distress.
"Your name,Is Perseus.you are my son."she said
"who are you?"I said rubbing the back of my head.my eyes still clamped shut.The back of my head was wet,with a liquid too sticky to be water,

"I am Nyx."she said,her voice annunciated.then She explained everything...How the mortals threw us down here to die.
..And how she saved me and made me immortal,how I would've died if not for her.She explained how this is our home, and that by shadow travel, I can go anywhere.And how I can Get revenge on them.She said we will train, and learn our abilities better,that we will awaken Hydros, Erebus , and everyone.That We would raise hell and the underworld only to make Olympus fall.

But before I opened my eyes,I savored the picture of the blonde girl that was plastered to the back of my eyelids..Oneday I'd find her.