Part 21

Raglak are lost in each other eyes when suddenly principal said to everyone
Principal : so class from today onwards Professor Laksh start your physics class , hope you all welcome him and his teaching way whole heartily and give excellent results .

Class answered : yes Sir.

Principal nodded to class and extend his hand towards laksh with little smile on his face and say : all the best Mr. Laksh 👍 hope you too like the students.

Laksh look at principal with emotionless face and just shake hands with him .

Principal left and so does the other professor , Laksh again look at ragini who still looking at him completely unaware of anything or anyone !
Laksh without saying anything took the course book and start writing the key points(main points) of the topic class has to do today on black board.

Other students kind of confused with his behavior as normally most of the teachers used to ask about student names , how many topics all students covered till now etc but this new professor is so different and kind of rude.

Laksh keep writing on black board with serious face without even giving a single glance to other students.

One of the student to his friend : what the hell he is doing bro , I mean he didn't asked how much we know or not just start writing key points and the thing is he is writing all of the with high speed ! it's difficult to coop up with his writing speed ..

The other student : I so wish Sharma sir would be here in his place to explain us properly , he is so rude ..

One girl student : well yeah rude but extremely handsome too . Laksh

 Laksh

(I put this pick as I imagine laksh in glasses in professor part😊)

All the time ragini keep watching laksh like trying to find him in her memories of present or past life.

Laksh turn towards the class and say :
These are the main points from this topic which you'll be having in your exam , write it down and read these points as according to your age I'm sure you all like to self study and understanding points/topics by yourself . So write it down and if any of you have questions then ask.

One girl student : Sir what is your age and likes??(try to be flirty😁)

Laksh with straight face : anything related to me will not come in your exam so it's better that all of you keep your syllabus in mind only , I'm not at all those friendly kind of teachers who you all excepting ! so it's better we all be strangers to each other..

The girl and whole class is shocked with laksh's answer and all start writing the points .
Ragini still admiring laksh and laksh's eyes again stuck on his ragini only but payal jerk ragini lightly to tell her for start writing notes because of this ragini came out of their love world and start writing the notes.

But laksh keep staring her lovingly..

After sometime class got over and all the students start leaving the class , payal say

Payal : ragini I have to go to accounts office for fees deposit , I meet you in canteen after 10 minutes ok !

Ragini nodded: ok

Payal left the class and now only raglak are present in class .

Ragini putting her things in her bag feeling the gaze on her but she didn't look at laksh this time afraid not to lost in his deep black magical eyes again . She is about to go when laksh calls her name 'Ragini'.

Ragini stop at her spot . Her name sound so good from his lips , like he owns her soul too , like he marked her to be his .

Ragini turn to laksh and smil warmly

Laksh : Ragini right the topper of class!!

Ragini looks him little confused

Yes S... Sir but ho.... how do you know??

Laksh passed a small smile

Principal told me about you . Would you come with me in physics lab now ??

Ragini : but why sir ??

Laksh : actually I want to give you some notes for further topics so that you make copies of those and tomorrow distribute in class.

Ragini nodded : ok sir .

Raglak reached the lab and laksh gives ragini notes .
While ragini checking notes laksh asked

Laksh : how many people in your family ragini ??

Ragini confused at his question but say : three sir .

Laksh: and where you live ??

Ragini : at Kalibadi sir

Ragini put notes in her bag and was about to leave but one ball hit the window glass and come straight to light bulb crashing it in pieces

The room is half filled with darkness(as it's day time )
Ragini got scared

The room is half filled with darkness(as it's day time )Ragini got scared

And start panicking but laksh hug her in his safe embrace.
The place where she belongs....

Please read comment and vote😊