Part 11

After that incident Mr. Filips came for ragini's check-up ,he asked about ragini's condition from others first and then headed towards ragini's room. In room ragini see Filips and said"what the hell you are doing here?", Filips say" you know me?" Devil say"yes FUCKER I know you, you were the one who brought me to London" , Filips got confused and said"me but I don't know you, who are you and why you trap ragini's body". Devil said"oh Filips, you don't remember huh I was there in Egypt, you found me and brought me here but I tell you that I don't leave this body , do what you can do but she is mine now", suddenly Filips remember something about and said"what nonsense, you are just a ghost, tell me your name and the reason for doing this maybe I'll help you but after that you leave ragini". Devil started laughing and says"you are so dumb , I don't understand how you help others but let me tell you that I am not some ghost , I am devil and I do what I want nobody can order me not even your God motherfucker" and with that wild winds attacked the room , every single photo, furniture etc. were lay on floor and ragini's bed started shaking , winds suddenly attacks Filips and throw him out of room Filips lay on his stomach out of room . After telling this incident to everyone , laksh asked"so how we'll help ragini now" , Filips said that"the problem is she consider herself to devil, it says that it's most powerful among all " "so we have to take careful steps and treat her , I'll come back tomorrow with other things till then if anything happens please tell me ok" , with that he left thinking something very deeply........ What will happen next hmmmm😳😳😳😳😳.................................
Hello guys please read and vote for it in next part I'll tell who is this devil and maybe add song also so please read and please pretty please vote😊😊😊