5

tayk:

spring break would be over today..meaning id get to be back wit malak and trae...you'd think me and mir id be close but actually no...hes gone during the day then comes in MY BED reaking of weed,either tryna grab onto my dick or just sleeping.

hes falling apart and i dont know why..it bothers me.

i sat on my bed as i held a ice pack to my still aching head scrolling on instagram layed back into my headboard lowley letting it hold up the ice pack.

nahmir walked in throwing his phone and lighter down,his face was colorless.

he floped on his bed face first..i left him for a min till he started groaning thrashing around.

"aye nahmir?"his head slowely picked up and faced me his chin in the bed forcing his lips up into a cute unwilling pout.

"you aight bro?"i asked locking my phone indicting i wanted a whole convo

"yea...its just my sister kodie..she keeps keeping me up at night..she has insomnia and a bipolar disorder along with dr perscribed xanz for axienty and depression..she wont seak help in no one but me..plus she lives hella far"

that explains his late nights,and tierd look

"dayum you told lary?what he bout onnit?"

he shook his head no.

i sat up then back down.HELL LIS SHIT STILL THROBING

nahmir got up coming over to me laying down.he stuffed his head under my arm i held my phone in his on my chest snaking his arms around me holding onto my blue and purple mount high sweater.

tbh i thought id be the sub and him the dom..but hes actually soft

i moved my phone moving my fingers in a itching motion n his dreads

"kodie shantil will drive me to a insomniac,,but i cant sleep without you tay."

i was fina coo him till i heard snores..not cute ones..big boy snores.

i laughed lowly.

-

"aye pussy hoes we up innnnnis" i heard no other than trae,neko woods yell

(he has 2 first names we jus call him trae cuz neko means cat in spanish or sum shit and he said CuS im NoT pUssTy)

i looked down at mir sleeping as i heard footsteps.hell they will think this is sus.

i slipped out his grip replacing me with my pillow,the door bust open as i pretended busy standing over the bed on my phone

i felt hella weight on my sholders and lower back then seen a fro of curls cloud my vision.

"trae nigga get o-of-f" i began prying at his fingers which slipped from my shoulders to my neck

mind you this nigga got like 2 feet on me they all did except mir he had a half.

he let me go and i began to rub my neck out.

"aye lil boy who you ben getting thrashed wit in the bed" he said grabbing my peanut head forcefully swinging it to the side then poking the bruise nahmir left from his hard ass braces coverd teeth on my neck

"shidd you getting-"

 he was cut off by the sweet voice of malak the flower boi

"brooooooooo"  trae let me go and malak rand to me and spun me around like i was a feather.

"stop bein sus bro" i hit his back then he put me down turning his attention to trae

"bitch"spat lak