« Conversations and Crying »

« Hello everyone. What do y'all think about this story so far? I'll try to upload every week. Please make me happy with your feedback. Even when y'all just want to talk to me about your day, I would love to hear. »

●●●

Radiyah was almost about to reach. Thinking that, I got up from my warm bed and went to the washroom to wash my thoughts away. To clean my wet face that was because of crying for almost non-stop two hours. Still I didn't know the reason of being like this. All of a sudden the bell rang and I went to open the door. I greeted her roughly making her slightly sad. I was sad myself and was disappointed to my own behaviour.

●●●

"Mia I think you need a break. From life, from everything. It's really heart breaking to see you like this. I can't see you like that." Radiyah said.

"Yeah, maybe. I want to actually. I wanted to ask if I should go see mom and Anna. Maybe it'll heal my wounds that are tore open, I don't know why." I replied lightly tired from my movements.

"That'll be nice. She'll love to see you. Atleast, she's your mom Mia. I'm happy that you are letting her in your life once again." She replied and smiled.

"I haven't talked to her since the last three months. They've been rough thou." I said as I combed my fingers through my hair.

"You should text her today. She apologized for her behaviour. Let her in M. Please. She your mom and will help you get to know Anna more." She said.

"She replies me roughly and I hate that. I see her hatred towards me. I'm so pissed off right now." I said hardly.

"I know Mia. It's sad. I just always thought that your mum is somehow passing the time and her life too. She's the one here who knows you more than anything." Radiyah replied lightly making any noice.

"No, Radi. She's rich and happy. And now still, even what you have done for me, appreciating my mom who left me alone." I said.

"Yes, because I know she was the one who brought you up. She was the one who protected you when others tried to harm you." She said politely.

I looked into her eyes more than a minute and tears suddenly started to flow down my cheeks. I held her tightly and hugged her for being who she is. For being my sister more than a friend. I hugged her more than 10 minutes. After breaking from that peaceful hug. I said.

"It's difficult and I dont know why. Maybe firstly, I had no choice but now I have a choice."

She looked at me understanding what I said properly. She hugged me again and said

"Maybe seeing your mom is better right now." She replied hopefully.

"I don't feel like going back there." I said and broke down again.

"And what makes you think so?" She asked.

"Well Radi, I have got something to tell you. I know it'll make you sad but I know not for long, at the end of the day, you are my one and only sister. I have been hiding things from you. I have started to fall for someone but didn't even bother to tell you." I said like making a joke of myself. I felt disgusted at my own soul, body spirit. I was disappointed at my own self that I now lied to the girl who saved me from hell. She's more than a sister to me and here I am not even taking care of her.

"Well you are not my only friend. I have got some others too. And I'm happy that they share their lives with me, because I get to know you are okay or not!" She said and smiled hard. I didn't know why was she acting like that. I was again feeling disgusted for that she started to know me by others, I being on other hand ignored her like something really inexpensive. Even when I know she is diamond to me.

"What do you mean by that!!??" I said getting annoyed at her reply. It somehow made me jealous.

"Hammad is my extremely good friend and I didn't bother to tell you either." She said and chuckled.

"Are you really! You were freaking hiding this from me since ages." I said and pushed her away with my both hands still annoyed at her.

"Well I don't have to say it but, you were kind of betraying me!" She said and chuckled.

Now I was confused what to reply with. I was betraying her and ignoring her, and I knew it too. I felt bad of myself being this way. I didn't reply her and talked to her after sometime about the random stuff. But he was not getting off my mind.

●●●

I was packing my stuff to go see mom to Carcassonne. I knew it was cold there so I packed my warm clothes. When I was packing my stuff, I got a message from him. I wanted to ignore as much as I could but all in vain. I saw my mobile to at least read the text he sent me.

*maybe you're mad at me//!*
He texted me this. I got curious to know what he was talking about was not in a mood of replying him. Instead, I sent a text to mom explaining her why I'm coming to meet her and Anna. I messaged her about my details. I lived in Paris which sometimes felt a little to cold and my mum lived in Carcassonne. She was happy there in her big, cozy and comfy home. I on the other hand, lived in a small sized apartment in Paris. I knew when I was leaving my house, that it would be difficult for me to live in some unknown city to me. Obviously I had heard the name Paris but I never had an opportunity to go there. Now when I'm here, I feel happy. It surely is the city of LOVE.