Cracking open a cold one with the boys {3}

It wasn't a particularly hot day, but it wasn't cd either. More just warm weather with light breeze, the perfect weather in young (y/n)'s mind. Cycling would in this weather, usually be a lot easier if she didn't have to sit on the back of her twin brother's bike while holding his waist.

(Y/N)'s pov:
onlookers would point at us and whisper about how cute of a couple we were, ignoring our eerily similar features and fashion sense. Derry was such a small town that it never took long to get anywhere , it easily one of the very few things I missed about this place.However it meant rumors would spread like wildfire and me and Richie would have to prepare for being called 'incest fucks' by Henry Bowers, probably. Oh well, we'll get over it.
"Are we there yet" I try and shout through the wind.
"What are you 5?, And yes get the fuck off my bike" Richie snarkily replies, what a lil bitch
"fuck you Hoezier" I didn't think about that statement. I'm Hoezier also
"OI YOURE HOEZIER AS WELL" the said bitch shouts, I know he's right AGAIN but I resent his tone of voice and continue to argue with him
"I KNOW"
"WHY ARE YPU SHOUTING"
"BECAUSE YOU ARE, WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING"
"BECAUSE YOU'RE YOUNGER THEN ME BUT YOU STILL BULLY ME"
"BY 5 FUCKING MINUTE BITCH"
"BEST 5 MINUTES OF MY LIFE"
I stopped myself from shouting back after hearing the snickers of 6 others. Slowly turning my head in a comical manner smiling awkwardly, I decide to break the ice like a genius and make the worst introduction ofy life
"Hi, I'm (y/n) Tozier , the trash ass's twin sis"
"T-Trash a-ass is n-n-new , I luh-like it. I-i-it's buh-buh-been awhile s-since i-i've luh-last seen you (y/n)" poor bill , his stutter must've gotten worse since Georgie's disappearance.
"BILL! it's been too long! how are you holding up? Richie told me everything....I promise I'll help you find Georgie, I promise" I feel like I'm going to cry , choking back my own tears I go in for the kill. A hug.

After a few akward seconds of a blushing bills hugging oblivious (y/n) the others decide to introduce themselves.
"yo! I'm Beverly marsh, you can call me bev" she was wrong, (y/n) was going to call her strawberry.
"im Eddie Kaspbrak you can call me Eddie"
"Spaghetti" (y/n) replies knowing she was gonna have a nickname for everyone if theyiked it or not
"Definitely Richie's sister, anyway I'm Stanley Uris, call me Stan please" Stan the man sighed.
"Ben Hanscom" Hamburger helper waved
"Mike Hanlon" a shy , yet smiling boy said to finish off the introductions, he and bill were too good for nicknames.
"Cool, I'm (y/n) Tozier , nice to meet ya!" The bouncy brunette waved excitedly.
"What you guys planning on doing today?" She replies rushed, not wanting anyone to butt in.
"We were going to go swimming but the curfews coming up soon, so we've pushed back until tomorrow" Spaghetti and Bill unanimously spoke
"Curfew?" A confused Tozier twin hot back
"I'll explain when we get home, just know we gotta go now" the other Tozier replied looking back at the rest of the losers club in reassurance.
"Ok! Let's go my dude" wow how can this girl keep up such a high amount of energy.

The two twins climbed onto the bike in the exact same position as previous, cycling home as the sunset chased them.