The Stars Have aligned {2}

A BEE! (Y/N) SAW A. BEE. SOMEONE HELP THE POOR CHILD.

(Y/N) pov:
"AAHHHH" I screech like a banshee at the top of my now empty lungs. A BEE. IM TERRIFIED OF BEES! they shouldn't be able to fly AND sting , and they look weird and the fur, and the ugly eyes, and , and , and... now I'm having a panic attack.
"WHAT?! IS EVERYTHING OK? IS EDDIES MOM HERE?" a dorky boy with thick glasses and a messy , curly dark chocolate mop shouts from his bedroom (??) window. RICHIE?! OHMYGOD IM NOT PREPARED FOR THIS *wheeze*
"RICHIE? IS THAT YOU" I shout equally as loud, probably louder. Now my throat hurts. Shit.
"(Y/N)! I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" yup. He was louder that time by a long shot, a long long longgg shot. A large thud and loud running later and he's i front of me. Taller then me.
"Are you crying?" Is he worried about me?
"No, you're crying" deny it, that's my one and only instinct. Deny it.
"NO , you're crying" he's about to catch these hands if he's not careful.
"Pshhh~ never~ I'm too old for that" I was crying because of the bee. It was terrifying.
"It was the bee wasn't it? You know for someone 5 minutes younger then me you act like a 5 year old" he says mockingly. I know he's right but I resent his tone.
"Who cares? I'm back I'm better then I was before (A/N: you have to be a level 10 reader before you can unlock the main character's back story)" that's right I'm better I'm back.
"You better be, they're worse then they were before you left" he replies concerned

//Time skip brought to you by me smiling evilly//

"Anyway... tomorrow your gonna meet the rest of the losers club, expect bill , you already know him" Richie rushes to say while shoving lasagna down his throat.
"Oh yeah how is bill's stutter? How's Georgie as well?" The other curly brunette rushes equally as quickly in wan effort to finish at the very least before her brother.
A long pause emerges between the two as the freshly nervous boy gulps down the food in his mouth. Not knowing how to properly word the next sentence to leave his mouth.
"Bills stutters isn't any better then before, and about Georgie ... didn't you ever read the letters I sent you?" He asks cautiously
"What letters? Pam said that they weren't allowed because of the rise in anthrax poisoning or something... i guess she just threw it out why?"
"Well you see...ummm... Georgie went missing, and the losers club are going to find him over the summer" he asked looking up from his feet hoping for the best.
"Oh ... okay ... I'm gonna shower? Is my shit still in our room?" She asked tearful, it hurt Richie seeing her like this but they both knew she needed the night to sort her emotions out.
"Yeah... do you wanna sleep with me tonight since we need to buy you a new bed?" He asked choking back his own tears now.
"Thank you, I think I'll take you up on that offer" she replied almost whispering.

//TIME SKIP AGAIN//

The sun cracked through Richie's old white curtains, they looked like they hadn't been dusted in years, they probably hadn't been. The two bedheds groaned in unison, not wanting to leave the warm comfort that was the bed.
"How are you feeling?" Richie asks voice raspy from just waking up.
"Better. I'm going to look for Georgie with you. But my breath stinks so first I'm gonna brush my teeth" The young bad breathed (y/n) sighs. Not quite sure of what to expect of the 'losers club's or where and how to find poor Georgie.

A/N: see it's getting longer by the chapter. Is this good ? I wouldn't know. What will our young (y/n)'s back story be? Is it related to her fear (no it's just that I'm scared of bees so it seemed like the only rational fear for her to have , and she had to have A fear because you know... The whole IT thing is based on childhood fears n shit. Anyway the word count is  715 words in total.