The Only Exception

(Mark's POV) 

As Jack drove to his house, I just sat there and thought about what I'd say... I know he's gonna ask for an explanation. It was just obvious... 
Once we got to his place, he explained that he'd tell my parents that I would be a little late home, that he was gonna have a study session with me. Then, he just sat me down on his bed and sat in front of me, his eyes staring into my soul. 

"Mark," Jack began. "What happened in there...? Was what he said true?" 
"..." 
"Merk?" 

I started to cry hard, unable to answer. Jack had a look of regret, and he knew the answer now... 

"Oh God," he gasped. "I knew I shouldn't've asked!" 

I then felt him pick me up and set me in his lap, running his fingers through my hair. He whispered sweet nothings to try and calm me down. After a minute, I did, but only a little bit... 

"I shouldn't have asked..." he sighed. "I'm so sorry, Mark..." 
"D-Don't be... you just wanted to know..." 
"Yeah, but I should've taken yer feelings intuh' consideration. I'm so sorry, love..." 

He then clapped a hand over his mouth as soon as he said that. I just looked at him in surprise, blushin' a little. 

"W-What?" 
"Nothing!" 

He looked away, completely embarrassed. It made me laugh because of how heated his cheeks were. I turned his face to me and did something stupid.... 

I kissed him. 

After I pulled away, Jack just looked at me. His eyes were wide and I felt my cheeks heating up. But... he kissed me back, more passionate. 
I gasped, but just kissed back, caressing his face as he chuckled a little. He then straddled my waist and had me sit on his lap, kissing me rougher. Then, he pulled away, making me whine a little. 

"Aww..." He chuckled. "Yer so cute~!" 
"So," I began. "Does this mean we're...?" 
"Only if ya want that, Mark. I won't force ya into it." 
"I...I want to though." 

He smiled. 

"Finally..." he smirked. "My Markimoo~..." 

He kissed me again then cuddled with me. I felt so safe and secure with him... I was just afraid he'd end up doing this fer someone else's gain. Then again, I've always had that fear about anyone. 

"Mark? Are you alright?" 
"Wha? Yeah! I'm fine..." 
"Bullshit, Mark... what's wrong, babe?" 
"I... I'm..." 
"Yer scared, aren't ya? That I'm just one of those other guys, tryin' to mess you up?" 
"Y-Yeah... I don't want it to come off as mean..." 
"No, no, I understand! It'll take some time to get used to... I know. But I swear, I'll NEVER do that to ya. I swear on my life." 

That helped me to be a little more secure... I just snuggled up to him, smiling, making him chuckle. 

"I swear, you're the cutest thing on the planet, Fischbach..." 

I looked at him when he said my name. 

"What?" 
"I... I'm just not used to anyone calling me by my last name unless they wanna talk bad to me..." 
"Oh... I'm sorry. Do you want me to not call you by yer last name?" 
"Yeah..." 
"Alright..." 

He then kissed my forehead and smiled at me. 

"Anythin' fer you..." 

He just sat there with me for a moment until he decided to call my mom and say that it would be an "all night" kind of thing, and I rolled with it... anything to be with him longer~ 
Afterwards, he went downstairs and started cooking for the two of us. I just watched until he was almost done, then went up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, smiling. He chuckled and kissed my nose. 

"It's almost done. You're not allergic tuh' anythin', right?" 
"Well, can't have alcohol... And only pollen allergies," I replied. "But then again, doesn't everyone?" 
"Yeah," he chuckled again. 

He then sat down with me and we ate peacefully. After we were finished, I put the dishes in the sink and he came up behind me, snaking his arms around my waist, kissing my neck lightly, making me smile. 

"I love you, Marki-" 

The door then opened and a Irish lady with brown hair stood their in shock. I froze...