Broken Minded

**TRIGGER WARNING**

(Mark's POV) 
A few months later... 

Everything got worse. I started receiving multiple text messages from a bunch of anonymous people, telling me to hook up with them and to come over and have sex with them... I was being sexually harassed by these people!
Then, some messages came from some girls. They were saying that I was a slut and just trying to make every guy in the school gay or try to have sex with them all. I hated this because this was the main thing I was told... I can't help that the guys like me!
Then, of course, Mother Nature had to grant me with larger hips and a fit body those past few months. That made it even harder to get away from those bastards at school. 
One day, I got a text from an old friend, Ace McCormick. He did go to the same school, but we never really talked. He asked if he could come over and just talk. I agreed, because I needed someone to talk to and my parents weren't home. 
Once he got there, he asked if we could swim for a little, since it was a nice day. I was hesitant... but agreed. 
As I got down to my boxers, he just looked at me. I just ignored it, however, and got in, swimming around. He did the same, until he just stopped. I then looked at where his eyes were directed: my ass. 
I scoffed, growling and telling him to get out. However, he just swam towards me, at an incredible speed, and pinned me to the pool wall. 

"L-LET GO!!" I cried, scared of what he'd do. 
"No~" he grinned devilishly. "You've teased me with that body for too long, Markimoo~..."

He forcefully turned me around and I screamed as he pulled my boxers down. I then had to endure the worst pain of all... 

Afterwards... 

I was so sore and he had just left me in the pool and ran off. I couldn't move; my limbs were numb and no one had heard my screams... no one came to help me. I just had my innocence taken and no one even called the police... 
I had to use the little strength I had to get out and grab my boxers, putting them back on just as soon as my parents came into the driveway.
I rushed upstairs as quick as I could, trying to clean myself up as I cried, tears rushing down my face. Suddenly... I heard them coming upstairs... I stayed quiet... They can never know about this... 

The next day... 

I walked out timidly, holding my backpack with a stronger grip than usual... Once I got to the bus stop, Jack noticed something wrong. His eyes filled with concern and he walked up to me. 

"Merk?" his sweet Irish voice began. "Is everythin' alright? Yer usually upbeat..." 
"I-I'm f-fine, J-Jack," I replied timidly. 
"Stutterin' is a dead giveaway, y'know." 
"..." 
"Please tell me what's wrong...?" 
"You wouldn't care anyway... I just bother you like the rest..." 
"Mark, ya would never bother me! In fact, I.... I kinda... I-." 

Just then, the bus got there and I got on quickly, trying to avoid hearing any comments that morning. Jack looked at me, still concerned, but I planned to keep this a secret as long as I could.... I just knew that lunch would be the worst today. 

At lunch... 

I made sure this time that I was sitting nowhere near the football guys and sat down on a tall spin-y chair near the doors that lead outside to the student parking lot. 
Just as I was about to get my lunch out, I felt two hands roughly grab my hips, making me scream in fear. I knew it was Ace. I know his touch far too well. 

"Hello, dear Markimoo," he chuckled into my ear. "How does it feel to no longer be a virgin, huh?" 
"Fuck off, Ace," I shivered, scared out of my mind. 
"Oh, you know you liked it last night..." 

I saw several people looking at me and giggling. I started crying, knowing it was about to be said... 

"You liked it when I fucked you, didn't you, you fucking slut~?" 

Tears rushed down my eyes as I heard several people calling me a slut, whore, and man-stealer... Ace then proceeded to make hickey on my neck as he tightened his grip on my hips. I cried as people recorded it, posting it to Snapchat, Facebook, and Twitter. 
Ace then stabbed his uncut nails into my hips and lower waist, creating cuts. It hurt, but his hands kept traveling up my body, snaking under my shirt... 
Suddenly, there was a sound of a tray hitting someone, and I felt the hands leave my body. I looked back to see that Jack was standing above a knocked-out Ace. Food was around Ace and Jack's tray was empty. Did Jack just... save me?

"And stay down, ya bastard," Jack growled, then looked at the crowd in rage. "And if I find out who posted those videos, yer next!!! I don't care if yer a male or female!" 

He then picked me up, got my stuff, and brought me out to his car. He sat me down and looked at all the wounds that Ace had caused. Well, the physical ones, anyway... I just hope that he will take me as I am and not make fun of me like everyone else...