Part Six; What you believe in.

An hour and a half later, the meal was over and our friends and family were wandering off down the street. 'I will call you tomorrow' Kelly said into my ear as she hugged me tightly, 'Enjoy the rest of your evening, and congratulations!' her and Chris waved, heading down the road hand in hand. I turned to Dan, who put his arm around my waist. We walked into the darkness, and I slipped my arm through his and around his waist - pushing my hand into the back pocket of his trousers.          'So, where to now?' I asked, expecting him to tell me that we were going home. 'Well, I have a hotel room just down the road, and it has your stuff in it..so might I suggest there?'. I glance up at him, confused. 'How does it have my stuff in it?' 'Remember today, when I left I had a bag? That bag had some of your clothes in it, night stuff and shit. I knew you would bring make up and stuff, so I just took some stuff I knew you would need.' he smiled. I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked, 'Your perfect, you know that?'. He grins, 'I guessed' he teases. 

IM SORRY ITS REALLY SHORT GUYS, IM HAVING WRITERS BLOCK! Anyway, I'm going to write a couple of one shots to help me get back on track...so yes! all my love, - han xo