Fate Be Change 12

Chapter Title: Revelation Danger

----

"He what?!"Wendy asked surprised after Joy told them what happened between her and Sungjae.

"Daebak! I can't believe Sungjae-oppa is that kind of guy. To think that he's good looking and the brother of a famous celebrity doesn't really make sense."Yeri stated making Joy roll her eyes.

"Like the saying goes, don't judge the book by it's cover."Joy trailed off. While Seulgi was not liking the topic.

Impossible, Sungjae wouldn't actually be a creepy jerk right?

Seulgi thought.

"So does that mean you no longer like him?"Wendy asked all of a sudden catching Joy off guard. Good thing they were in a private restaurant just the four of them.

"You mean I never did."Joy pointed out as she took a spoonful of the salad she was eating. Yeri and Seulgi literally burst out the food they were eating out of surprise with Joy's denial.

"Wait?! Did I just freaking hear you deny?"Seulgi deadpan clearly wiping off the stain on her mouth with the paper towels on the table.

"I'm not denying it's a clarification there's a difference."Joy said completely at ease making Wendy roll her eyes.

Now that she found out he was weirdo, she's acting up again. This bitch really.

Wendy thought completely not convinced with her words.

"Mind check! I could really recall that you freaking stated that Yes I like him. Happy? words."Wendy stated as Seulgi and Yeri nodded in agreement completely being the witnesses during the said event.

"Pft. I only said that to shut you all up. Besides I already stated before that I won't be bothering on useless things. Once was enough."Joy stated as she sip her drink.

"She's at it again. Her denial tantrums are at it."Yeri spoke up.

"Yeah, she did that before when that happened. Denial Tantrums slowly eating her alive that's why her heart is as cold ad ice."Seulgi added as the two agreed.

"Talk all you want my dear friends but when I say I never liked. I NEVER DID. Period."Joy ended the conversation as she slowly stood up from her seat.

"Now where are you going?"Seulgi asked as Joy just flashed them a smile.

"I'm meeting up with Chorong-unnie. She's already outside waiting for me, if you're that curious you can come with me to say Hi to her."Joy stated making Seulgi stiffen upon the mention of her boyfriend's sister.

She's here?! Ottoke?

Seulgi was practically panicking inside. Park Chorong is a Tour Guide in Paris, France. She is currently on a visit to Seoul before she goes back again. Seulgi and Chorong doesn't really have that sister like relationship due to the fact that Seulgi and Jimin have an on and off relationship due to small problems which Chorong finds as pathetic, no wonder she's still single even though she's already 28.

The three had no choice but to let Joy leave, even though they still want to roast her sudden denial tantrums. When they talk about Chorong being around they all behave, Chorong has a cold personality like Joy but she's way more than here. She doesn't smile much and the tone and the way she talks is like monotone. But it's different when she actually likes you, her real personality is actually warm and caring but as they say it's only IF she likes you.

And to the point that Chorong is like an expressionless person towards Seulgi, Wendy and Yeri. So it's pretty obvious why they prefer to let Joy go than suffer being around Chorong.