He turns his back and giggles. Glad he stops running. I took a long exhale. 

Slowly, everything turns better. It feels so good when you don't fake a smile anymore when you don't have to hear stupid voices anymore. 

I look around and we are already in Asda. "Rye, let's have some bread," he says. 

"Let me grab some water," I say. "Yeah see you in the cashier," he says as he walks away. 

I walk around. I grab my phone and text Harv. 

Suddenly I bump into someone. "Rye?" 

I look at him. Oh no. "Uh dad?" 

He looks at me. "You have to go home," he says as he pulls my arm.

Fuck him. "No, I don't want to."

"I am your dad, you have to do what I say," he says as he brings me outside. 

"No, you are not my dad, you are a bastard, you hurt mom, you hurt rob and now yo-."

He slaps my cheek. "Shut up or something bad gonna happen to you."

I punch him in the chest. I try to pull away from his arm, but I can't, he is way stronger than me. 

"I told you to shut up," he says as he pushes me into his car. He punches me in the face several times, I feel my nose is bleeding. 

He goes away and I try to escape from him. I open the car's door. But he pulls me from the back. And lock the door. "Fuck."

"Rye, don't be afraid, I won't do nothing bad if you do what I say," he says as he closes the door. 

He holds my hand. Ew, what he is trying to do. He pulls my head and put a wet napkin to my nose. 

"What are you do-." Everything feels heavy and I can't feel my breath. I try to pull his hand, but suddenly everything turns black.... again. 

-----------
I wake up in a room. I know this room. This used to be my room when I was a little.

Everything seems better when I was a little.

He comes to the room.
He use my phone.

"What you tryna do now?" I say as I stand up.

"Hm. You are not my rye. My son isn't gay," he says as he looks at me.

"I AM. I AM NOT YOUR RYE. DON'T EVER THINK THAT I AM YOUR 'SON'."

He stares at me. "I'm gonna make you my rye. You are going to fuck a virgin." he says as he slams the door and locks the door.

My life is getting complicated now. The voices were right, I should ended up my life a few weeks ago.

There is no window here. My phone is with him. What should I do.

I look around. Something that I can use to kill my self.

No. Don't kill yourself.

I try to open the door.

Lord. Help me. I used all of my strength but I am too weak.

Now all I do is sit in the silence and hoping that miracle can happen.

Suddenly, someone open the door. "Fuck her or I'll kill both of you," he says. A girl walks into the room.

She is pretty. But no.

She comes to me and starts to kiss my neck.

I look at my dad. He still looking at us. He holds a gun.