Four

"I've missed you," Barry said with a smile, his arms wrapped around Oliver's neck, playing with the soft hair at the back of his boyfriend's neck.

"I wasn't even gone that long," Oliver said with a chuckle, kissing Barry sweetly. "Besides, if I didn't pick up Felicity, Digg, and Thea, I'd never hear the end of it."

"Hmm, it was still too long." Barry chuckled softly, enjoying the feeling of being in Oliver's arms. It was a feeling he'd never grow tired of. "Speaking of, where are the others?"

"They're at the hotel, and Joe is at work," Oliver replied, gently squeezing Barry's hips.

Barry grinned, bringing Oliver in for a kiss. He hummed softly as he pressed himself impossibly closer to his boyfriend. Just as he was about to push his hand into Oliver's pants, there was a knock on the door. Barry groaned, burying his face into the crook of Oliver's neck. "We finally get alone time in awhile, and it's interrupted."

Once the door was opened, Barry let out a huff when he saw who was behind it. Blaine smiled apologetically behind Santana, while Kurt and Rachel watched on from the car parked in the driveway. "Hi, Sebastian," Blaine greeted.

"I'm missing sex, so this better be good," Barry said, quirking an eyebrow as he stared at the four.

"The concert is tonight, and we still have a lot to do since you stormed off yesterday," Santana replied. "And as much as I agree that you really should get laid, we need to get going."

"Alright," Barry agreed. He went back into the house to get his wallet and phone before heading to the doorway. After giving Oliver a kiss, he then went with the others to the car. "Any particular reason all four of you came to pick me up?"

"We need to pick up a couple things yet," Kurt answered. "And we wanted to spend more time with you before we leave to head back home."

Barry hummed softly, quirking an eyebrow at them. "Have we not just spent like two weeks spending time with one another? And isn't there a couple days yet that you'll be here after the concert?"

"Okay, one-on-one time," Kurt said with a wave of his hand. "Stop complaining, you enjoy our company."

"Well alright then." Barry smiled. "I'm glad this whole thing happened, though. I've gained great friends from this, and we've all gotten over whatever disagreements we had."

"I agree," Blaine replied, smiling himself. "I kept telling Kurt you weren't a bad guy. I guess it just took seeing it for himself for Kurt to finally agree."

Barry chuckled as Kurt scoffed in reply. "Excuse me for doubting Sebastian would be nice."

"It's still a blast from the past hearing people calling me Sebastian," Barry admitted. "Not that I have a problem with it, of course, I just never thought I'd hear the name once I got out of school."

"What's Barry short for?" Rachel asked, smiling politely.

Scrunching his nose, Barry shrunk a little in his seat. "An awful name," he said. "Bartholomew."

"No wonder you go by Barry," Santana replied. "Although, I do prefer Sebastian."

"When I turned eighteen, I legally changed my name. Well, rather I added a name to my name. Now my full legal name is Bartholomew Henry Sebastian Allen. Since it was a part of who I was for a bit, and I do like the name." Barry laughed at the others' faces. "What? My name isn't that terrible."

"Keep telling yourself that, Seb. Maybe one day you'll believe it."

Laughing to himself, Barry quieted down after that. He was used to running everywhere, so slowing himself to enjoy a ride in a car with other people was relaxing, and he quietly decided he'd do it more often. Shifting where he was sat in the front passenger seat, Barry stared out the window, humming along softly with the song that was playing on the radio. His mind drifted, thinking about the time before he met Oliver the very first time. Before he realised that Oliver was the person he was destined to be with. How he used to be jealous of Eddie because of the feelings he had had for Iris. Then he remembered how he realised his feelings for Iris would never go past a crush, and he suddenly felt free. From what, he wasn't entirely sure, but it wasn't long after he had this realisation that he started dating Oliver.