Date Night

It has now been 3 weeks 5 days and 7 hours since the incident. As the bell rang for us to go to our last class I limped sowly as my foot had yet to heal completely, "So still hurt little pet? That is what you deserve for not doing as your told!" Whisper said darkly in my ear. Lately I've been talking less and less to her. I've even been ignoring her and spending time with Hannah more. Tonight she and I were going to go out on our first real date. I asked her yesterday on the way walking out of school. Luckily most people leave me alone since the primary bullies are gone but some still give me trouble. But anymore I just facetime Hannah and things are better. I don'tpunish myself anymroe even though Whisper insits I must. I was feeling different. And while the thought of loosing Whisper still scared me, I like the feelings I was having.
A soft smile found my lips when I approched my locker to see a familiar girl with chesnut colored hair and my joker hoddie on the beautiful girl. Hannah smiled at me and opened my locker. "So when were you going to tell me you write poetry?" She asked motioning to my locker which had paper after paper taped to the inside with poerty. I frowned a bit when she pulled one from its place and reached for it but she pulled it back and started reading it. "Father you fill me with dred. Each night you will sit on my bed. I do not mind that you speak in the highest of squeaks, but you are dead. You're dead. You hands are pale and look as if they are bones. You heart is dead and rotten but beats in the darkness. Father you're dead." She smirked and grinned at me holding it out for me to snatch it back, "I see you are a little darker than you admit. No wonder you want to see a horror." I put the books in my locker that I don't need, emptying my bag seeing as I always get my work done in class. "Oh hush Hannah. I have told you not to go in my locker before. That is why I didn't want you to know the lock combination."
She giggled and wrapped an arm around me as I put the poem back up making sure it was just as it had been. 'She is only trouble for you Julia. END IT!' Whisper yelled causing me to flinch. Hannah gave me a strang look. "It's just my foot." She nodded with a frown. "Well luckily my parents are willing to drive us." I nodded in agreement smiling softly ignoring the following remarks by Whisper.
An hour later Hannah and I were sitting in the movie theater The Gallows, which even though it came out a while ago was still playing. I found it enticing and I know it would calm Whisper. She had been wanting to see it as much as I; so in a way this was also my treat to her. I felt Hannah cuddle close to me and Whisper growled causing a pain too shoot through my foot. I ignored it as best as I could and smiled when Hannah kissed my cheek and I turned to kiss her softly for a moment but turned my head back to the screen as the first sceen came on.
I was so glad the room was too dark for Hannah to see the dark smile on my face as the girl suddenly was drug back and down the stairs with the noose around her neck. But then how could she see my smile when she was cowering with her face burried inbetween the seat and my shoulder. I moved so my arm was tightly wrapped around her and she looked back up at the screen timidly. "Aww she is scared. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees what we really are." Whisper snickered. Though the seat to my right was empty I could feel her sitting there cuddling into me as Hannah did. I closed my eyes a moment, reveling in the closeness of Whisper. As horrible as she could be I missed her closness.
Nearly and hour later Hannah jumped up as soon as the movie ended and started dragging me out of the theater. I hobbled out as fast as I could and soon used my weight against her to stop her, "Hannah, relax. One, itis just a movie. Two, I can't run. Three, even if that were real I wouldn't let it hurt you." I said with a smile and she hugged me tightly appologizing. I giggled and kissed her softly earning a few ew's from the people around us but I ignored them as I had Whisper and stayed in my own little world with probably the best thing that could have happened to me. Well the best thing since Whisper.