Chapter 2 The Bad boy tutor

Jessica POV
As I was making my way downtown walking fast (Ok I'm sorry 😂)
Well driving to the library waiting for Ryder took forever. I was just studying for my history test that's in a week as I just had given up waiting for him I leave and walk out the door until I feel a grip on my wrist pulling me towards the figure. You guessed it Ryder Smith.

"Where are you going? I thought you were gonna tutor me?" Ryder said confused. "Well if somebody was early then we would've gotten it done earlier but no." I was so angry at him but he then had a smirk on his face.

"What?" I asked him with a weird face. "Can I make it up to you?" As I was walking back but a wall had hit my back (and yes it was literally a wall)
"H-how w-would you m-make it up to m-me?" I asked nervously. Curse you stupid stuttering.

He got more closer and the more closer he got the more my heart was beating really fast. "This" he whispered in my ear and started to kiss my neck but that only lasted for a minute and walked away. I blushed at the moment and the same smirk was still on his face. "Later Jess" he said waving but the reality hit me and as I was about to yell "hey where are you-" but his motorbike driving away interrupted me.

"Ok Later Ryder" I whispered to myself as I had picked up my bag and got into my car. Well that was a waste of time. I sat there while laying my hand on the part of my neck he kissed realising that it was hickey looking through the mirror. "Ryder Smith I am so gonna get you back" I say to myself referring to put that on my bucket list.

I quickly jumped out of the car to look at the back seat to see if there was a scarf around to hide my hickey but nothing. So as soon as I went home I ran straight to my room hoping I didn't make a sound and went to bed.

'Ryder Smith you better watch yourself tomorrow.'