Chapter 1:The new bad boy comes to town

Jessica P.O.V
"Jessica Get up" Mum yelled from downstairs. The smell of waffles hit my nose making my tummy growl.

Ugh the first day of school and I'm already hating it. Hi I'm Jessica, I'm 17 years old turning 18 next month and I'm a senior in Patterson high. "Hurry up Jessica!" Mum yells. "Coming!" I yell back.
I got into my car and drove to school. Yes I'm on learners but school is just 10 mins away so what's the point.
At school
As I made my way to school I bumped into one of my best friends Natalia Peterson. We have been best friends since we could walk so basically we are like blood related sisters. Not really but we like to think we are.

"Hey Jess" Natalia or I like to call her Nat for short "Hey Nat" I hugged her tightly.
"I haven't seen you in forever Jess" "Nat we saw each other yesterday remember we were watching Netflix and eating so much" Nat just looks at me and suddenly a realisation hits her head "Oh yeah I remember well it was a long 12 hours without you" She fake cries which makes us both laugh.

The school bell suddenly rings "what do you have Jess?" Nat asks "I have calculus you?" I reply while Nat rushes to class saying she has English. I just laugh and make my way to class.

As I make my way through the door I bump into a really hard wall but then I look up to see a VERY handsome figure with a smirk.

"Nice to meet you too" The boy says snapping me out of my thoughts "um yeah well could you move out of the way I'm trying to get a seat" I say irritated because this boy was getting on my last nerve. As I was about to leave he grips on my wrist pulling me towards him "Not so fast" He looks me up and down with a huge smirk making me blush deep inside but angry right now as I just want to sit and enjoy my sleep in class.

As he was about to say something the teacher comes to the rescue and says "Class sit down please an introduce our new student Ryder Smith" He stands up while girls are literally putting their 'cha cha bingos' out (if you get what I mean) while all the guys are trying to get how to get tips for how to be just like him.
I just sit there rolling my eyes and going to sleep.
When I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Pssssst" I hear coming from the seat behind me. "Oi" They hit my chair this time. "Pssss-" they say but I interrupt them by turning around realising it was Ryder "What" I whisper back so the teacher can't hear me. "What's the answer to question 1?" I just sat there I looked at him like 'are you serious' even dumb people know what question 1 is.

"Figure it out yourself or ask the teacher" I say but he asked me because basically I'm the nerd in this class. But I see him put his hand up as I finally let out a breath that he has common sense to ask a teacher a quest- "Sir I'm having trouble figuring out this question and in calculus too." The teacher looks at him and then at me "Let Jessica help besides she is the top of our class. Jessica could you tutor him after school" I looked at him with wide eyes as Ryder just stares at me with a smirk on his face with jealous girls all around me.

"What a way to spend my first day of school isn't it" I say sarcastically as the lunch bell went. Just another 5 more periods and then I'm done with hell.

"This is gonna be a long day"

___________________________________
Hey guys I just wanted to say that this book is NOT copyright and please vote as this is my first ever book. I will try my hardest to update but in the mean time please enjoy and Please no hate if you don't like my book you can leave.