Bonding with Brother...

Aelia's POV

Wait...this idiot dude was my brother? HE CANNOT BE MY BROTHER. DID YOU SEE HIM FREAKING TRIP ON THE WAY DOWN? I can't be related to this idiot. Besides...he was totally checking me out...

I guess he saw me glaring at him so he backed off a bit. Curse Poseidon for having this wimp of a kid. I was taught to be strong, but I guess my mom didn't raise him up that well. Percy looked at me and motioned toward the cabins. I sighed, set Lola on the ground, and picked up my suitcase. I nudged Danny and attempted to hug him. He mouthed the words "Stay strong" as I headed up the hill with Lola and my brother. Ugh...I gotta get used to saying that.

Percy led me into the cabin. A freshwater fountain gurgled in the back of the room, filling the room with the smell of lakes and casting blue shadows on the wood floors. There were two bunk beds in the room and one of the bottom beds had clothes thrown on it.

"So...I guess if you want, the other bunk is yours." Percy nodded towards the other bed.

I set Lola and my suitcase down and studied the bunk bed. One side was facing the wall, so no problem. But, the bunk bed needed serious decoration. I pulled three blankets out of the suitcase and covered the exposed sides, holding the blankets in place with large binder clips. I don't get how people can sleep with nothing covering the sides. I mean, what if someone attacks you...?

Percy was staring at me, probably wondering what I was doing. I turned around. "What? So what if I like to cover bunk beds? At least I don't have to look at your face," I rolled my eyes. Obviously this kid didn't understand why some people called me "Sassy A." The name pretty much explains itself.

Just then, a horn blew and Percy cleared his throat. "Ahem...um...so do you want to go up to dinner?"

I sighed, "Lola, sit and stay." She immediately stopped sniffing the fountain and padded over to the bed obediently. I took out her dog bed and set it on the floor next to my bed. "Be good Lola," I said as I walked towards the door to dinner.