A Sister?

Percy's POV

I thought the day would be normal and I thought seeing all these weird things would make a girl popping out of Camp Half-Blood's lake in a spiral of water normal, but no...

It was a normal day at camp, normal for us anyway. I was scaling the lava wall and had just made it to the top when camp's horn blew. Unaware, a blast of lava poured down the wall and singed my arm hairs. I cursed in Greek and hurried down to the lake where everybody seemed to be looking at something occurring in the water.

Just then, two giant bubbles burst out of the water and I distinctly saw two figures, one looked like they carried a dog while the other carried what looked like suitcases. The one carrying the dog was controlling a spiral of water that propelled the two people forward. I had never seen anyone that could control water like that, except for me of course, when the two people reached shore.

Chiron seemed to be talking with them so I ran down to the water. I tripped on the way there, so I didn't look like the cool Percy Jackson, I looked like the moron Percy Jackson.

As I got closer, I saw that the two people were a boy and a girl.

The girl looked like an everyday American teenager except for...her eyes. Bright blue-green eyes were framed by black glasses, which made her eyes look even more luminous. Her hair was naturally highlighted black hair with red streaks on the right side.

The boy...well, the boy looked dangerous. Green blue eyes darted around, challenging anyone to look right at them. Light brown hair, quiffed up, looked like he spent hours raking his hands through it.

Daggers hung at their sides, still sheathed but ready to go at a moment's notice.

"--yes and as soon as we get your bunks tidied up you'll be able to have a rest. Oh yes, and prepare to play Capture the Flag after dinner." Chiron finished his sentence, then looked at me.

The girl's eyes seemed to pierce me as Chiron introduced me. "So Percy, this is Aelia and Danny. I'm sure, as a leader you will be kind and show them around."

"Uh...I don't think I would be the best person...their cabin leaders would be. But, hi guys." I stumbled over my words. Dang...that Aelia girl was cute... (Don't tell Annabeth.)

"Exactly, their cabin leaders should. Isaac will show Danny around and you will show Aelia around." Chiron told me.

"Wait..." as realization dawned on me.

"Percy, meet Aelia. Aelia Zhang. Your sister."