Truth or Dare~

DARK'S POV
Mark decided he was going to do a special live stream with his one and only partner, Dark. He never let him get into any of his videos due to getting worried that he'd fuck it up somehow. Dark on the other hand, was very excited. He was going to make sure this livestream was going to be one Mark and his fans wouldn't forget. Being the demon that was crushing over Mark completely, he had a couple plans up his sleeves for today, so when the camera had started recording, his veins flared up in excitement.

     "Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier, and welcome to this random ass stream!" Mark's voice rang out, which was music to Dark's ears.

"Today, were going to be doing some truth or dare with Darki here, since he's a lonely fucker." He chuckled, causing Dark to roll his eyes and smirk darkly.

"I never asked to be in this stream, you're the one who had no one to be with so you asked me, first of all." Dark remarked, causing the other male to pout.

"Whatever, lets just get started! Throw some dares at me!!"

    ~~~~~~~  After some T/D's   ~~~~~~~

     The comments were lively, no doubt; but all of them were now getting to more sexual things between the two males. Dark wasn't quite moved from it however, seeing that this was his time now. "Hey Mark, there are some pretty boring truths and dares now, let's get to some dirty stuff." He casually remarked, making the smaller male jump.
"W-What? Jeez, we're friends! We can't do that.." Mark quickly stated, his face a bit flustered from his words.
"Oh sure we can! Cmon, we're both guys. What's the matter?" Dark smirked, looking over some of the less hardcore dares to not let Mark answer. "Hmm.. they want you to give me a boner, Mark~" He licked his lips, setting his glance down on Mark's frame. "Stop being so hesitant and just do the dares!"
Mark was shaking slightly, his face surely flustered while he was paralyzed in his place.

MARK'S POV
Of course Mark wanted to do this, he's had a major thing for this guy since day one! So Mark slowly crawled to him on all fours, head tilted low as he crawled onto his lap. He felt Dark place his hands on Mark's hips, which caused him to shudder and slightly grind down on him. A shock of pure pleasure shot through his timid frame, and he bit his lip to stifle a little whimper. Hearing the stronger male's sigh's and grunts made him feel less cowardly, so he slowly leaned up against Dark's chest and arched his back— causing his ass to stick out more as he bounced his hips gently. Mark yelped quietly when two pairs of hands grasped his ass, and he bit onto Dark's shoulder to hide his little noises.
"D-Dark.. t-the live stream...."
Mark heard Dark growl, pushing his heated body away for a second to turn off the stream.
"That'll be good enough~"
Mark felt his spine shiver from the other male's deep, seductive voice, and he pawed at his chest slightly. "D-Dark.." He breathed, hiding his face in the crook of the other's neck. "I-I've had feelings f-for you for a v-v-very long time.." Mark confessed, squeezing his eyes shut when a feminine moan escaped him as his ass was slapped.
"You didn't care to tell me?~" Dark growled against his ear, nipping on the earlobe. Mark panted softly, clutching Dark's shirt in his fists as his hips worked on bouncing and grinding on the man below him.
"I-I'm so-" Mark was cut off from Dark forcing their lips together, to which Mark moaned into the action. "M-Mmh~.." The dominant male took this opportunity to hurry things along by picking the smaller up and slowly walk up to Mark's bedroom. Mark felt as if things were being rushed at this point, and he wasn't one to rush pleasurable or memorable moments like this. "Dark.. Whatever we end up doing.. p-please take it slow.." He muttered, hiding his face sheepishly. The crimson red glint in Dark's natural eyes faltered, the whites of his eyes disappearing into a black void along with his irises.

     "But of course, dear. Rushing just takes the fun out of it, don't you think?~" He teased, his words practically a hiss. Dark laid Mark down on the bed slowly, making the bed sink and shift as his weight added onto Mark's. The submissive's breathing hitched, and he bit his lip softly as he looked up at the other. The black void's he called eyes were only adding onto how intimidated Mark felt, and he knew at that moment that this night was going to be a long one.