Chapter 2

Stiles woke to a churning feeling in his stomach. He bolted up and ran down to the bathroom, vomiting into the toilet with a disgusting sound. He heard someone rush in and turned to see Allison looking down sympathetically.

"Hey." Stiles muttered, flushing the toilet and pulling himself up. He shuffled to the sink, picking up the toothbrush he used earlier and squeezed the mint flavored toothpaste on it. "How long have I been out?" he asked, looking at her threw the mirror.

"An hour or so." she answered. She took a step closer. "Do you need anything?"

Stiles shook his head. "No, not really. I'm just a bit hungry." she smiled.

"Lydia can make the best tomato soup." Allison said, clapping her hands together. Stiles winced slightly at the sudden loud noise. "When I was sick a few weeks ago she made it for me."

"Why didn't we know you were sick?" Stiles asked as he put the toothbrush back in the holder. He turned to face her.

"It was just a cold." she led him to the living room, sitting his on the couch. "The Pack should be back any time. Stiles nodded as she left the room.

Stiles grew bored quickly. He walked on shaky legs back to Isaac's room. He needed to do something. He grabbed at laundry basket from the laundry room and picked up the dirty clothes off the floor. He filled the basket quickly, and took it down to the laundry. He got a trash bag and started on under the bed.

When Stiles was younger, his mother would use her days off to clean the entire house and because Stiles only had one friend, he had a lot of free time. He would always do the laundry and clean the windows while his mom would clean down the furniture. He sighed in remembrance.

He cleaned the top of his night stand last, piling all the empty glassed in his hands. He shuffled to the kitchen, setting them on the counter top. He put them into the empty dishwasher, closing it. He turned to Lydia's disappointed glare.

"What are you doing?" she asked, setting her hand on her hip.

Stiles shrugged. "I got bored." he said. She rolled her eyes, walking to the stove.

"Go sit down, your soup is almost ready." she said, not looking at him.

Stiles walked to the living room, sitting down on the couch. Allison sat in the recliner, playing on her phone. She looked up when he sat down.

"I was wondering where you went." she said as they heard the front door open.

The wolves walked into the living room, Isaac rushing to Stiles.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah, a bit." Stiles said, pulling his socked feet onto the couch.

"He threw-up again." Allison said, looking at Derek.

Derek's eyebrows scrunched together. He walked to Stiles, putting his hand to his forehead.

"Your temperature is fine." he said, retracting his hand. Stiles felt the churning in his stomach again.

He jumped up from the couch, running toward the bathroom. He was only half-way there when he started to dry-vomit. There was nothing left in his stomach to regurgitate.

He stood with his hands on his knees, gagging. There was a thin sheet of sweat that covered his whole body. He became too weak quickly, his legs giving out from under him. He rolled onto his back, his hand on his stomach.

"Jesus fucking Christ Stiles, what the hell is wrong with you?" Erica asked, sliding across the wooden floor to kneel next to him.

"I- I can't get up." he stuttered out. His breathing was hard.

"He needs to eat something." Scott said, kneeling on his other side. He slid his arms under the weak boy, lifting him with ease. Stiles groaned.

He heard Derek whispering things to the Pack. "Boyd, call Deaton. Jackson, go get a few blankets from the hall closet upstairs. Erica, go get a few plastic bags and the bathroom trashcan." he said before he followed after Scott.

Scott set him up right on the couch, kneeling in front of him and taking the bowl of soup from Lydia, who looked worriedly at him. Scott spooned out some soup.

"Scott," Stiles laughed. "I can feed myself."

Scott looked sternly at Stiles, causing him to roll his eyes. Stiles opened his mouth and allowed the werewolf to feed him. Isaac and Derek stood behind Scott and looked down at him. Stiles smiles weakly at them, only Isaac smiled back.

Stiles finished half the bowl before he turned his head away.

"Stiles. You have to eat." Scott said, his eyes widening sadly.

"It only makes my stomach hurt worse." he said. Something dropped in the kitchen. Stiles clamped him hands over his ears. His head started to explode. He groaned loudly, closing his eyes tight. He felt someones, hand touch his face and for a second the pain lessened but the hand ripped away.

Everything was so loud. Stiles screamed in pain. Everything started to hurt, his hands, feet, legs, everything. His eyes watered.

At some point, when the pain becomes to much, your brain turns consciousness off to try to use all of its resources to heal itself. Stiles repeated this to himself as the pain intensified. He screamed again, pushing his hands harder on his ears.

Suddenly everything went silent, the pain dulled to an ache. Stiles opened his eyes and lowered his hands. He looked at Scott, whose mouth was moving rapidly.

"I can't hear you." he said. He gasped. He couldn't hear himself. "I- Oh god- I can't hear myself." tears rushed down his face.

***

Derek looked at the young boy, his hands pressed tightly to his ears. He was screaming in so much pain. He didn't know what to do.

He reached forward and put his hand on Stiles' face. He ripped his hand away almost immeadiatly. How was this kid sitting up right?

Scott was talking quick. "Ohmygod. Jesus, Stiles are you okay? What's wrong? What hurts? Are you okay? Stiles? Ohmygod, Stiles? Are you dying?"

"What's going on?" Allison asked.

"He's in so much pain." Derek muttered.

Suddenly, he stopped.

"Oh god, is he dead?" Erica asked.

He lowered his hands from his ears and opened his eyes. His breathing was quick.

"Ohmygod, Stiles. Thank god, are you okay? What happened? Oh god. You scared the crap out of me." Stiles looked dumbfoundedly at Scott.

"I can't hear you." he said loudly. He gasped, his eyes watering. "I- Oh god- I can't hear myself." the tears rushed down his face. "Wha- Why- Am I deaf? Oh god." he started to sob.

Derek walked forward, nudging Scott away and kneeling in front of Stiles. He put both of his hands on his face and making his look at him. Stiles stared into his eyes.

"What's wrong with me?" Stiles sobbed.

Derek remembered. This was almost exactly what happened when Laura, when Cora, when a born wolf changes for the first time. His eyes widened.

Stiles eyes started to change color. Derek ripped his hands away as hair started to sprout from his face. Derek watched as his nose elongated, he watched as ears grew from the top of his head.

Derek stood up, backing away.

"Holy shit." Jackson whispered, looking down at the wolf that sat where Stiles used to be.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey :) Sorry it took so long.

I actually really like how this turned out and I hope you do to. Have a nice day :D