Chapter 10 (Alec's POV)

Warning this chapter is very depressing. You will see why...

I love her...
I can't help it.
She does something to me.
She makes it hard to breathe.
It's getting harder to stay away from her.

I broke up with Mayli. She hates me now. Alex and I aren't talking.
My dad left for a while... I hope he's gone for good, but that would be too much to ask.

Most of all I miss my Luna.

She was made for this position to stand by me!

I let a tear slip through my eyes then they start flowing one after the next. I am sitting under the tree behind the school. My wrist are open and bleeding.

I hate feeling like this! I don't know what I'm doing...

I finally scream, "I WISH I WAS STILL IN PRISON!!"

I do wish I was in prison. There was no love bullsh!t and when they found out I was a werewolf no one messed with me.

Maybe I could just kill Alex and then go to jail. I know it's bad that I want my brother dead, but mates are not something you fűck with.

Every time I see him I see his hands on MY mate. It still hurt that she did that.

The cuts on my arms were gone so I cut new ones but bigger and deeper. I was hoping to bleed out.

Blood dripped down my arms. I felt like I was losing it. I heard a scream before someone came running to me.

"No no no no! Baby stay with me please!" She sounded like an angel.

"Luna?"

"Yes baby I'm right here please stay with me!"

"I love you, why don't you love me?"

"Baby what are you talking about? I do love you, probably more than a mate should! That's why you can't leave me! Mayli! Get the pack doctor"

Uhhh! That b!tch I thought I broke up with her!

Everything went dark. It was like a switch.

I could still feel lips on mine.

It was her! Luna came to save me!

I felt like a sack of potatoes being thrown around! The doctor must have come.
-------------------------------------------
Cliff hanger chicas

Told you it was depressing.
Will she make it?
Why was Luna in such distress?
Where is Alex?