Chapter 4 Alec's POV

"Are we there yet?" I ask for the thousandth time.
"No now please shut up and sleep! Don't you ever get tired?" Green said.

"Nope" I said popping the p.
He rolled his eyes. I was beyond bored and we were close to my 'home' I could feel it. We are currently in a red pickup truck that squeaks.

"Hey I have an idea how bout we go somewhere else other than here?" I asked pulling out my puppy dog eyes.

He smiled and said, "Nope" popping the p.

Damn him. I stuck my head out of the window. I looked back at Green.
[Ares is in bold now. Alec is in italics]

Hey let's help keep Green awake wanna get his heart pumping. What do you think?

Now Ares that's not the responsible thing to do is it?

When have we ever been responsible?

Good point what do you have in mind?

Well...[cue evil laugh] we could jump out of the window, but we would probably get hurt.

Wait I got it we climb on the side and make it look like we jumped but really get to the tailgate and stay in the back.
When he gets out we can just get into the drivers seat. What do you think?

I think we make a great team and the moon goddess is a great match maker for us!!

Let's do this!

I jump out of the window and grab the side just in time. I wait for the right moment then swing into the back. I can hear Green cursing under his breathe. I have to stifle a laugh.

The truck stops. He gets out to look for me. I creep into the drivers seat and start the engine.

I stick my head out of the window.
"Hey numb nutts get in the truck".

He rolls his eyes but comes to get in.
He opens the door and me being me I drive away as he's trying to get in.

(Video of it below by the way it's from a movie)

Yes I know I'm evil, and I love it.

[Cue evil laugh]

When I finally let Green in he said, "You b*tch I thought you had been hurt! Uhhh! That's what I get for caring".

I couldn't help but laugh my arse off.
"Hey it was Ares idea", I said trying to help my situation. It didn't work.

"Oh yeah blame all of it on her, but she isn't that good at planning something devious", Green said rolling his eyes.

"I'll get you back my pretty muahhahah!" He said.

When we got there finally. I hopped out of the truck and ran to my twins arms. "I missed you. How was prison?" Alex asked.

"Same as always. How is it here?" I asked knowing the answer already.
"Well let's see dad still drinks I get hit and oh there is a new pack in the area also a pretty little dirty blonde who claims to know you and thinks you're a guy!" We both laugh. When I finally compose myself I hear Green laughing in the background.