Chapter 7 Luna's POV

When she pulls away I'm hurt then she  says, "Wait we can't do this" in huff breathes.

I pouted. Does this mean she doesn't want me?
"I'm not taking you on the f*cking floor! No matter how much I want to..." she said.

I smirked I had an idea I would show her how much I'm really worth so she would love me so I said, "That's what rooms are for. Want to see mine?"

She nodded her head and said, "Lead the way babe".

I giggled. She sounded so eager.

"Ok if we don't go now you are going to lose your virginity on the dirt. Let's go!" She said. That is so hot hello dominance.

I frowned and looked down thinking about the Jack@ss who I have to watch walk up on a stage and receive something he doesn't deserve!

She took both my hands in hers they were still cold. "What's wrong beautiful?" She asked me.

She let go of my right hand and tilted my chin up so that I was looking into right into her eyes.

A tear ran down my right cheek followed by many more.
She looked panicked.

"I have to watch some @sswhole walk up on a stage. Apparently he just got out of jail. Uhhh! My life sucks!" I said explaining why I was sad.

She looked like she was thinking. I was still crying like a baby.

"Baby please stop crying. We don't need to stay" she said then kissed me on my forehead. She is so sweet!

"He probably doesn't even deserve it. I mean who goes to jail for murder then comes back to be an alpha!" I said angry at the Jack@ss for ruining my perfect night!

"Why don't we just worry about him later... I'm sure he's a Jack@ss, but we can worry about him later", she said.

I stopped crying and came really close to her. "You're right there are wayyyy more important things like... us..." I  said. 

I grabbed her @ss and squeezed it.

She grabbed the back of my legs after planting her mouth on mine. She swirled her tounge in my mouth exploring every part. She used the back of my knees and pulled me up onto her. So that she was holding me by my @ss. She squeezed.
I moaned.

She carried  me all the way to what I'm guessing was her house instead of mine seeing as I  a little too occupied to tell her where I lived.

She was still tounge tied with me and carrying me which I'm really enjoying.

She walked/ran through the hall.

She opened the door ,to what I'm guessing was her room, by letting go of my left @ss cheek which I admit I might have silently whined and turned the knob.

She pulled away and threw me onto the bed. She literally ran to the door and closed it. I hurried and took my clothes off so that when she turned around I was only wearing  underwear and my bra while sitting on her bed. I heard her say, "Thank you!" So I guess I did good or looked good.

She grabbed my  legs and pulled me to her.
It was taking her too long to take off her dress, so I  tore it off. I pulled her onto me.
I unhooked her bra and I flipped our position over. She unhooked my bra.

When she tried to get back on top I put all of my strength into not letting her I wanted to be on top!

I guess she didn't like it.

She took my @ss again and squeezed a couple of times until I yelped and was caught off guard.

She took advantage of the moment and flipped us over.

"You did that on purpose!" I said and  pouted.

She went down all the way until she was  right by my ear and said, "I always go on top. Baby that way is more exciting. I give you points for the whole dominance thing, but remember I'm the alpha in this situation".

I shivered. She grinned.

"Please!" I cried out. Praying for her to ease the swirling inside of me! I took one of her hands and placed it on my underwear. She was looking clueless.

"Say my name!" She said.

I shivered even more than before.
"But I don't know your name" I said telling the truth.

She smirked. She pulled  my underwear down and pumped with her fingers.

"Holy sh*t!" I screamed because it felt so good!

The rest of the night was full of moans and screams on my end.

When we were done I  had my head laying on her chest. She had put a Panic at the disco shirt on and I  was wearing an old guns and roses shirt I had found on the ground.

She stroked my cheek. I might actually be in love. Wait, no I can't she's a girl! I can't be lesbian my parents think they are even lower than omegas, but she is so beautiful and how can I let her go from what I felt last night if I did decide to leave she would let me go but not until she lost the fight.

She kissed my lips softly not knowing I was already awake so I pretended to just woken up.

I looked up at her and smiled. "Last night was fun. Now I'm glad I missed that @sswhole's alpha ritual" I said as I snuggled closer to her.

I got up and went to her window.

I looked back and smiled. She had a beautiful view.

How am I even going to get through today... moon goddess help me please!
I think I'm in love! She is amazing in more than one way, but she seems to be distant that's the thing that scares me.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Authors note: what's up!!
I know I haven't been updating but I'm thinking of getting a schedule for my updates. The song above is my new favorite song (I'll probably have another one next week)

Oh and I want you guys to try and read Rejected Princess I'm like in love with it I have her update schedule burned into my brain... that sounded vulgar haha!! Anyways her story is at #50 and scince I've read her book I think it should be a lot higher so if you read it and you like it please vote!! She updates on Monday, Wednesday and Friday!!
You can follow her at kristentaylor16
She has a lot of other great books oh and make sure to comment and vote if you want no pressure. (The guy is still behind you)
😖😖👿👿

Oh and follow deathtoseptiplier
She or he (I don't know which) is amazing and is always commenting and voting on my chapters and has one of the best sense of humor!!
Until next time byeeee!!