Chapter one

I'm a noob for writing but I promise that when you get more into the story you like it get better OK ALL RIGHTS TO RICK RORIDAIN

P E R C Y

When Percy woke up he felt like kronos when he woke up tired,yet powerful and really pissed of for some reason,maybe because Frank pushed him off the bed."What the Hermes Frank I was sleeping" He said."Percy I saw you sleeping,now come on we need to get training you,me,and Jason c,mon"He said. Percy stuck out his tounge and went to bed,but no Frank lifted Percy like a Bride maid,went to the kitchen said something to Jason,then Jason got some coffee and dumped it on Percy shirt with a burned like lava feeling he jumped up like 2 feet in the air screaming HOT. Since it was waffle day Percy got the whipped cream,put Jason in a headlock and spread the cream on his head. "WHAT THE HECK JACKSON" Jason yelled while laughing. "Hey Frank" Percy said and through a plate of waffles that he slapped on Frank's face.That's when Percy and Jason were on the floor laughing like crazy and Leo came into the room and started laughing like crazy too. That's when Frank got pissed off grabbed waffle batter and poured it all over his head.Then Percy screamed "FOOD FIGHT!!!"

When he screamed that the boys went crazy and started to throw every food they found in kitchen,pumpkin pie,mustard,even pickles. When the girls came the boys stopped and all of them said "um...... hi" the girls were just shaking there heads of no.That's when Leo threw mashed potato in Piper's face,as a joke,but that got her SUPER mad.That's when the girls screamed ''FOOD FIGHT!''.Then a big mess happen that would take a week to clean up.Thankfully Hazel stopped the madness ''OK were done,well have a bigger mess if we continue.''.

SORRY IF THIS WAS TO SHORT FOR YOU ITS OKAY I WILL UPDATE A WEEK FROM NOW OR 2 DAYS FROM NOW:-) PLZ COMMET AND IF YOU WANT SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE NICE AND SOME VOTES PLZ DONT ASK ME TO UPDATE 1 OR 2 WOULD BE OKAY JUST NOT 1,000,000 PLZ