Epilogue

Leon…

I know you will never read this letter because I don’t have much gut to send it to you or maybe to say anything to you in person.

And yeah, I know I write this down at one of café in the corner of Dusseldorf International Airport on the piece of napkin. Pathetic, isn’t it?

----

My lips curled up to smiled, I looked up and sighed before looked down and continue my writing.

----

Leon…

I’m happy for you, I truly am. Even though sometimes this heart can’t be persuade to not feel hurt when you manage to find the love of your life. She’s so lucky to have you.

But, to see you happier, to see you become the best version of you make me realize something.

That the true happiness is when you saw someone you truly loved have a happy life, nothing else matter than that. Even though I wasn’t in the part of the reasons you become happier.

Leon…

I will always, always love you as a friend. You are the best friend I’ve ever had and I will always wish you the best.

Love
Liz.

----

I stared my little letter for a while before folded it and squeezed it in my palm. I stood and walked out from the café after slide the napkin into nearer dustbin.

The End

-------------------

Thank you for reading, votes and comments this story 😊