five

I walk to my first class and sit in the back like i usually do. i but my head down because i'm still very tired. When the bell rings i slowly lift up my head and see a sad jonah walk in the room. He sat in the front far from me. I didn't know why.

*Time skip to lunch*

Jonah didn't tell me to sit with him at lunch. So i went to my own table but daniel saw me sitting alone and he wanted me to sit with the so he could hurt me. So daniel got up and went to the lunch line and got spaghetti.. why i did not know. he went back to his table and told jack to film me. i could tell because he was talking to jack and then pointing his phone at me. daniel walks over with a smile. oh that smile... i love his smile and blue eyes i was so distracted by that and five seconds later hes next to me with a plate of spaghetti.

"you hungry little bitch " daniel said and without me saying anything he poured the plate of hot spaghetti on my head and my dress. i got up and in shock i started to walk away in tears. as soon as i walked away daniel smacked my ass. I went into the bathroom there was a group of girls in the bathroom... laughing at me and taking pictures.. the one girl was jenna.. aka my new bully

"what the hell happened to you.. you ugly shit" jenna says while taking pictures. I said nothing and walked into a stall her and her crew walked out of the bathroom. So i got out and took all the leftover spaghetti off me and felt my phone blowing up.

@DanielSeavey: *posted a video* fun times at lunch w/ @EmilySmith

comments

@Jackavey: BFVIHGOAHFVA LOSER

@ImZachHerron: I WAS BOUT TO PEE MYSELF

@Jonahmarais: guys that wasn't the right thing to do...

@Jennatucker: @Jonahmarais shut up

@Courtneyperez: @Jonahmarais i agree 100%

@saramoppert: HFDSRXYRTCC OML DANIEL I SAW HER IN THE BATHROOM WITH @JennaTucker

~~~~

I rushed out of the bathroom crying into the lunch room to grab my bag and there was a bunch of people just laughing at me. I grabbed my bag and left the school. Right when i got to my car i felt a tug on my arm. i look up to see Jonah.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME" i snapped at him. "im sorry" he said in the same tone he did yesterday when you know what happened... Without me knowing he pulled me into a tight hug i felt so safe and comfy in his arms. But i didn't want to see he i wanted to go home.

"Let GO!" i tried to keep calm.. it didn't work tho. he let go and i looked over to the school and saw jenna just standing there.