Chapter 14

~Ziva's pov~

They got to a restaurant called 'Le Petit Pois.' When they got parked, they had to sit in the car for another three minutes, because they had to laugh so hard that they couldn't get out.
She got flashbacks of when she used to call Tony 'mon petit pois', those were pretty good memories...
When they finally calmed down, Tony got out of the car and walked over to her side to open her door. She took his extended hand and got out of the car, smiling at him. He smiled back and let his eyes wander over her dress. She was wearing a beautiful long black dress with a slit at the left side, revieling one of her long legs. She loved the way he looked at her.
They walked into the restaurant, still grinning about the name.
The waiter walked over to them when they stood at the entrance. 'How can I help you?'
'We reserved under the name 'DiNozzo'.'
The waiter nodded. 'Mr. and Mrs. DiNozzo, if you could follow me please.' She needed all of her willpower not to correct the waiter. They got a table and ordered their food and, as Tony promissed, a bottle of champagne. 'Why again would you spend your money on this?'
He smiled. 'You have been a great help and I wanted to give something nice back.'
He extended his hand over the table, grabbing hers. She watched their fingers lace together. She felt butterflies in her stomach and goosebumps everywhere. She never really got butterflies from someone before, she wasn't that kind of person... She liked those butterflies.
'And I thought it would be nice to go out together.' He smiled as she looked up again, smiling back.
'It is nice.'