Bad dreams

So.... it's been about 3 years since this story has been updated, ARE YOU READY?!! (My writing style may be different we shall see and I've decided not to use the POV style anymore and previous chapters have been edited slightly) this chapter may be short but I'll be updating regularly again after this!

The sound of footsteps filled Armins mind as he reluctantly opened his eyes, he groggily looked around, taking in his surroundings, he was in a bright yellow room, cartoon animal stickers covered the walls. My old bedroom? He thought to himself. Suddenly the door swung open and a tall dark figure stood in the doorway, holding a heavy metal object. Panic suddenly rushed through Armins body. N...no please, this can't be happening, I can't be back in this house! He covered his head with his arms, whimpering in fear, just as the figure stood before him, looming over him, a loud sound pierced through his mind.

Armin jolted awake, quickly sitting up and panting lightly, tears forming in the corners of his eyes. "A...ah it was just a dream." He whispered to himself, wiping the tears from his eyes and sighing in relief. He glanced next to him and saw a peacefully sleeping Eren submerged in the blankets, a light blush began to form on Armins cheeks as he remembered where he was. He layed back down in the bed, it was surprisingly comfy, unlike the bed back in his dorm room. He jumped as he felt something snake around his waist, he turned to see Eren latched on to him, mumbling in his sleep, this caused Armins blush to deepen. W....what is this strange feeling? He thought to himself as butterflies flew in his stomach, he wiggled a little trying to free himself from Erens grip but only resulted in him being pulled closer to his body. He sighed in defeat and nervously relaxed against the warmth of the boys chest, he glanced at the clock, it was only 6:00am. I suppose I could get some more sleep, He thought before closing his eyes, and letting himself slip into unconsciousness once again.

Eren reluctantly opened his eyes, stretching his body before noticing a strange warmth pressed against his chest. He looked over next to him noticing that he must of started cuddling Armin in his sleep, he quickly retracted his arm and sat up in the bed, staring at the sleeping boy. Eren knew he was gay, but he would never be able to tell anyone or express it,  he shook the thoughts from his head as Armin began to stir. The small boys eyes opened reluctantly, staring up at the brown haired boy in front of him. "Morning sleepy head!" Eren beamed at him. Armin groaned and proceeded to submerge himself back underneath the covers. A cold shiver ran along The boys body as he felt the covers being ripped away from him. "Come on we gotta go get some breakfast!" Eren whined. "O...okay." He weakly sat up, rubbing his eyes. Eren watched the boy, he's so cuuute Eren immediately snapped out of his thoughts and grabbed Armins hand, pulling him out of bed and leading him downstairs to the kitchen.

As the two reached the kitchen, two plates with bacon and eggs on them were already laid out on the table with a sticky note attached to one of them that read: I got called into work early this morning so I made you two breakfast before I left, enjoy ~ Mikasa. Eren stretched before hurrily sitting down and shovelling the food into his mouth, Armin sat beside him, slowly eating the food and watching Eren with a slightly amused look. "So Armin, what should we do today?" Eren rubbed his stomach as he finished up his food. "U...um I'm not sure that's up to you." Armin replied shyly, fiddling with his thumbs. "Well I'm not feeling entirely energetic, so how about we just hang out here?" Eren smiled over at him. Armin nodded and followed as Eren began making his way up the stairs, they walked back into his room, and without warning Eren began stripping his shirt off. Armin blushed hard, making a surprised noise, "E...Eren what are you doing?" He turned around and looked at Armin, puzzled. "I'm just getting changed are you alright?" Eren took a step towards the small boy. "A...actually I just remembered theirs something I have to do today!" Armin yelled, sprinting down the stairs and out of the house, he ran down the street as though his life depended on it, tears beginning to form in his eyes, ignoring Eren calling his name behind him.
I can't ruin this friendship

There you go ❤️