Coffee

Hello sorry about the wait I have been busy :/ anyways onto the story ^.^

The two boys walked down the road in awkward silence. Armin still felt confused about why he wanted to be his friend but He was too afraid to ask. They arrived at a little cafe called Le Ackerman. "Ah I haven't been here in a while!" Eren smiled cheerfully. Armin looked up at him and smiled a little. It's like he's always happy, he thought to himself. Suddenly Armin felt a small tug on his arm. Hd looked up and saw eren tugging on his sleeve. "Let's go inside" he said as he dragged the boy into the building. "O-okay!" Armin replied nervously and followed him into the building. Inside there were small red booths all along the side of the room, the walls were painted black and were covered in posters mostly of bands and TV shows.

The two sat down at a booth at the far end of the room. Eren placed his elbows on the table and stared at Armin intently, He looked back at him and tilted his head slightly. "Is something wrong?" He asked him. Eren shook his head and smiled. "No you just have really nice eyes." Armin blushed and looked down. He chuckled just as a short raven haired man, that also happened to be their teacher, came to their our orders. "How may I take your order." He asked in sarcastically bland voice. "Oh I will have just a regular black coffee and some chocolate cake please!" Eren said cheerfully. "Oh umm I'll have the same." Armin told him. He scribbled down our orders then walked away. Eren looked at the boy and smiled.

"So Armin, how about you tell me a little bit about yourself!" Eren stared at him . "O-oh um I...." He stuttered nervously, unable to speak. Eren giggled a little, "here I'll go first, my name is eren jaeger, I am 18 years old and I still live with my parents, I love all sports and I'm head of the football team and my sister mikasa is probably the scariest person you will ever meet." Eren chuckled and smiled at him "your turn Armin!" Armin looked down and fiddled with his thumbs nervously. "U-um my name is Armin arlert, I'm 16, my parents kicked me out last year because..... Never mind, I love books and would love to travel the world one day." Eren smiled sadly at him. Just as he was about to say something their coffee and cake arrived.

A man with a long face and ash brown hair set the orders down infront of them. "Thanks horse-face!" Eren said cheerfully, The man snarled at him "shut up Eren!" The man snapped. "Haha love you too Jean." Eren said sarcastically and blew him a kiss as he walked away. "Who was that?" The small boy asked quietly. "Oh that's Jean, he's a friend but we kinda have like a love hate relationship." He giggled and smiled at Armin. "You smile a lot." He looked at Eren, a little bit confused, "haha Armin you just don't smile enough!" He said happily and began leaning over the table towards him as he was taking a sip of the coffee. Armin quickly put the cup down and stared at him. "E-Eren what are you doing?" He blushed as he was only 2 centimetres from his face. He giggled then grabbed Armins cheeks and pulled them to make it look like he was smiling. "That's much better!" Eren laughed and sat down. Armin giggled but quickly covered his mouth. "Armin that's the first time I have heard you laugh!" Eren began clapping his hands. He laughed again but this time he didn't cover his mouth. Eren gave him a toothy grin. This boy is always so happy....I don't understand... Armin thought to himsel. He was snapped out of his thoughts by Eren clicking his fingers infront of his face. "You ok?" He asked, concern lingering in his voice. "Y-yeah I was just thinking that's all." Eren smiled at him again. "Say Armin, it's only 8am, how would you like to come over to my house?" Armin looked at him wide eyed. "R-really I would like to, but are you sure?" Eren looked at him funny. "Of course I'm sure! We're friends now right?" Armin looked at him nervously. Friends
"Y-yeah I guess we are." He smiled nervously. "Great then let's go!" Eren yelled cheerfully as he stood and grabbed his tiny arm and pulled him out of the café.
Armin this isn't a good idea, you'll get hurt, no one will ever like you.

No your wrong, Erens different!

No ones different, there all the same Armin

Shut up!

Eren walked Armin down the street, his house was only a block away from here. He turned to look at Armin, he had his head down and it looked as though he was crying. Eren stopped walking and let go of his arm, "Armin are you ok?" He asked concern seeping into his voice. He looked up and quickly wiped his face, "yeah I'm fine." He gave Eren a weak smile. He smiled sadly then gently grabbed his little wrist again and began walking him to the house. He was such a small boy and he's so innocent looking with the blonde hair and them big blue eyes... No no eren stop thinking about that, that's just weird he's your friend. Eren sighed as they arrived infront of his house. It was a large Tudor-styled house painted black and white, with a red fence surrounding the front yard. He looked over at Armin, he had a look of fascination and amazement in his eyes, "woah your house is so big!" Armin exclaimed. Eren laughed and ruffled his hair. He looked at me and pouted which was kind of adorable. "Alright let's go inside!"  He grabbed Armins small hand and lead him to the front door.

Enjoy! ^.^

Hehe