two

I hope you will like this chapter

// Sara

Lena

I woke up feeling very well, I felt a arm around me and I looked to my right and saw Louis laying beside me. He looked so peace full while he was asleep. I traced my fingers on his jaw line hoping that he wouldn't wake up. I gently placed a kiss on his cheek and he woke up. He took a big breath ,he stretched his arms and looked over at me.

"Hi, what are you doing?" He asked and traced his hand on my cheek and I laid down again and placed my head on Louis chest playing with the fabric of his white t-shirt. "I was just looking at you" I said trying to not sound lame but I did anyway. "Why are you looking at me?" He asked and gave me a cheesy smile. I shrugged and he looked down at me giving me a smal kiss on my head.

" Do you Remember when he first met?" He asked and I nodded remembering when Louis and I met for the first time.

I was sitting in the park leaning against a tree reading a book. The sun was shining giving everybody a little bit of tan on their cheeks. Looking up at all the people there through my round sunglasses, it was like a music video with the music from my headphones. Some couples walking hand in hand and kissing and there people laying on their backs tanning. Then a group on five guys with sunglasses cuat my attention they where playing soccer right infront of me one boy kept looking at me when ever he wasn't to busy styling with the football. The Brown haired boy "accidentally" kicked the ball towards me and then ran after me while the other where just laughing because they knew what he was doing.

"You should really work on you aim" I said and he chuckled.

"Naw" He said and took up the ball from the ground and playing with it in his hands.

"What's you name Love?" He asked shifting the weight on his left leg.

" My name is Lena" I said and he smiled and took of his sunglasses that was when I noticed they he was from that famous boy group everyone talks about all the time.

" My name is Louis" he said and sat down, then he threw the ball to the other so they could continue playing.

" Well I know who you are but I didn't know your name" I said and gave him a nod.

He gave me a wink and looked over at his friends.

" Can I have your number?" He asked and I nodded taking a old recite and wrote down my number on it I gave it to him and he smiled.

" I'll call you. I need to get back so my team don't lose" He said and I nodded.

" Maybe I'll see you sitting here for a while longer" He said.

" Yes" I said and he retuned to the game. His friends ruffled his hair and gave him a hit on the back while chuckling.

____

" Can I please have another cookie?" Louis said while giving me a puppy dog face. Oh god he is so cute while doing that face.

" Okay you can have another cookie if you give me a kiss" I said and he leaned forward still sitting on counter and gave me a kiss on the nose.

" Thanks " I said and gave him the plate with cookies to him. he grabbed one and took a big bite from it.

Louis

"I will go and change" She said and went to her bedroom. Her door was almost closed and I couldn't take my eyes of her when I looked over there she was not facing me thank god. She took of her black t-shirt revealing her perfect back and her curves. I looked at my cookie and took another bite and the looked over at Lena again. She was now wearing a baby pink bra and pulled on some boyfriend jeans and a Grey t-shirt.

She came out and smiled at me. She jumped up on the counter beside me and took a cookie from the plate next to her. I couldn't hold it in any more I had to tell her.

" I love you" I said and she looked at me and she just looked at me not saying a word. Fuck I screwed every thing up.

" I-I Love you too" She said and took a deep breath and rested her head on my shoulder. Thank god.

_____

" Great day isn't it " I said and walked in to the living room while sipping on my tea whil, Harry and Liam where playing video games but I sat down on the coffee table and they paused the game looking at each other while I took another sip of my tea.

" Do you mind?" Liam asked and looked over at me and I nodded just to bug them a bit.

" What's up with you mate?" Liam asked and looked over at harry confused but harry just shock his head. " Louis is in love " Harry said in a sing song voice.

" Yep, I'm in love" I said and sat down the cup on the table.

" So you told her you love her?" Liam asked.

" Yes I did and she said I quote I-I love you too " I said and the just laughed at me.

" Well I'm gonna pick up Lena In 30 minutes so need to go and change see you" I said and went upstairs to chance.

I felt my phone buzzing in my pocked and I looked on the screen and Lenas beautiful face was lighting up the screen.

"Yellow ready for our date tonight?" I said while walking back and forth on my room.

" About that, my next door neighbor has a little 4 and a half year boy and she asked me if I could babysit him and I could really do with the extra money" She said and my smile left my lips but I under stood her.

"Okay yeah, humm du you want me to help you? " I asked scratching the back of my neck.

"Yeah thanks can you be here in 20?" She asked

"Be right there bye" I said but she cut me of.

"He likes One Direction, just as a warning he might jump right on you" She said and I gave out a little laugh.

____

I walked down the hallway to Lena's front door. I wonder if I should just walk right in or if I should knock on the door and I decided just to walk in. I kicked of my shoes and saw lena In the Kitchen holding a child's cook book and a Little brown haired boy with brown hair blue shirt and brown pants hugging her leg. She looked over at me and smiled, the little boy let her leg go and ran over to me."Hi, My name is Joey and I hate beans they make people make smelly things" he said and waved his hand in front of his nose. I sat down on my knees so I was in his hight " Hello Joey, my name is Louis" I said and he smiled at me.

" I know who you are silly you are my favorite person in the world not because you make Lena all warm and nice so she makes me cookies, you are my favorite famous person" he said and made a smart face and hugged me. He let go of me and ran to the television to watch cartoons.

I stood up and walked to lena and gave her a big hug and then kissed her.

" What are we three doing today" I asked so Joey could hear me.

" Watch cartoons" He said and mentioned to us to sitt with him. I sat down on the couch next to him and watched the Telly with him. " Can I meet Harry sometime?" He asked not turning his head still looking at the telly.

"Yeah of course you can meet him if he have the time" I said and he let out a little giggle.

"Yay can you call him and ask?" he asked and now was the hard part I didn't want to break the yong boy's heart but Harry was bussy with helping Niall move in to he new house.

" Sorry he can't come because he is helping a friend to move" I said and his smile dessapeard.

"Okay" he said and faked a smile.

"I promise you that i will talk to him, okay" I said and gave him a nudge.

"Thanks" he said and smiled at me. I looked at Lena who was staining in the kitchen and cleaning up every thing while she was waiting. I stood up and walked to her."Hey" I said and placed a bowl.

" Want some " She said holding up a spatula with cookie dough."No you can have it" I said and she smiled.