Chapter 1

Its my kind warning!!!...If you're not comfortable with adultrated content and violence, Kindly avoid this story. It's like an extremely dark story, more of abuses and so on. Not comfortable means kindly avoid it...

            "Please leave me.....I....I beg you...." A girl tried to run away from a gang. Some one pulled the hem of the salwar and tore it. Another yanked her with the help of the shawl circling her neck. She fell in the ground with a thud. The gang of four men looked lustfully. One tried to force himself on her. The blood was oozing out from her forehead and from the corner of lips...She cried vigorously when one of them pressed her arm deeply with his nails...

"Noooooo....." Pragya woke up from her sleep. This was the routine nightmare which would haunt her. Her eyes were teary due to the nightmare. She looked at the time. It's 5:00 am. She sighed and went to get ready for work.

           Pragya, 28 year old bank manager. She leads a difficult life, that is being alone in this society. Whenever she's in her apartment, she feels the loneliness pretty more. Hence after the job, she spends her time in giving inspirational speeches to live after each and every obstacle after all she has faced a more than one can think. She have a set of fans for her speeches. Usually she's silent and not interested in chit chatting. She's more observer than a talker.

             Piling her hair into messy bun she started preparing the bread toast and a cheese omelette. She prepared few parathas for her lunch. She got ready in a pure red saree with void of make up. But still she looked gorgeous with those bouncy curly loose hair and her petite figure.

                 "Hey, see her! I wish I get that figure for myself!"  "Yes buddy, at least a night!"  A gang of men commented and laughed. They were whistling to get Pragya's attention. But she got used to it. And she has no time to fight or argue with those men.

               "Good morning mam" Everyone greeted Pragya in her working place. She just gave a curt nod and she went to her cabin. She doesn't like to socialize mainly with her colleagues as they are the one who spread rumours about her. She trusts only one person, that is Purab. He's not less than a brother for her. He's happily married and soon to be father. But her co workers didn't fail to spread rumours about Pragya and Purab relationship as illicit!

"Hi di, so today where is the venue?"

"Sarvajana auditorium Purab" Pragya said with a hint of smile.

"Have you prepared di?"

"It's just a random topic Purab.So nothing to prepare. Just wanna keep the people entertained as well as make them to think."

"Oh then okay di."

"So how's Bulbul?...She's in which month now?"

"Seventh month di"

"Take care of her Purab, she might have some cravings. Try to fulfil it and always keep her happy"

"Sure di. And for now she's craving to meet you. When are you gonna come home di?"

"If it's my choti's wish, I would definitely come. How about this weekend?"

"I'm waiting to meet you at our home di."  Purab said smiling.

            Pragya reciprocated the same and both went back to their works. Pragya sighed and closed her eyes for a minute or two. She has no one to be called as her own. The only one whom she believes whole heartedly is Mr. and Mrs. Purab. Bulbul is not less than a sister for Pragya. She huffed and started checking out the files.