Chapter Twenty One

Prom was tonight and I wasn't too excited for it. I had ordered my dress online and it arrived yesterday. I have to say, the dress was gorgeous.

Bella was in her room getting ready with Alice as she needed, she could've asked me but whatever. I took my time in the shower, wanting to be as clean as possible for this very 'special' day, or night. I got out and curled my hair before putting it into a ponytail, wrapping hair around it so you couldn't see the hair tie. I did my makeup next, I did it quite dark since my dress was as well. And finally I carefully put my dress on, it showed off all my curves and went down to the ground, it also exposed my back. All of this took me and hour and a half, pretty good timing because it's time to go.

Edward is picking us up obviously and I wasn't complaining because I really didn't want to go in that orange, battered truck. I walked out of my room after watering my plants and saw Bella was just coming out too.

"Bella, you look beautiful." I told her, she looked up and her looked at me.

"You look so much more beautiful, I wish I had your figure." I laughed and hooked her arm with mine, I helped her down the stairs where Edward and dad were waiting.

"You two look beautiful." Dad said looking proud.

"Thanks dad." I hugged him and waited for Bella and Edward.

"Alice lent me the dress. The cast is..." Bella chuckled while looking down to it.

"Perfect." Edward said making me smile.

"You look amazing Bells, dont worry." I told her, she smiled and thanked me.

"I'll take care of them, chief Swan." Edward said to my dad.

"Ah huh, I've heard that before." He said, I chuckled and walked outside.

"Dad." I heard Bella sigh. I got into the back of the car and watched as Edward Bella walk to the car.

"You look lovely as well Violet." Edward said.

"Thank you, and you look quite handsome. Just don't try anything with my baby sister." I told him making Bella sigh with embarrassment and Edward nod, looking at me through the mirror.

He drove to prom and lights were set up everywhere making it look nice. Bella and I got out with the help of Edward, that damn gentleman.

"Be right back." He walked off to do something so we waited on a bench nearby.

"Violet, Bella." I looked over my shoulder and saw Jacob coming out from the trees in a dress shirt.

"Jacob, hey." Bella greeted him, I just wondered why he was here.

"Nice." He said looking at Bella's dress, "wow." He said when he saw mine, I chuckled.

"You too. Are you crashing the prom or something? Did you come with a date?" Bella asked him.

"No." Jake walked over and sat next to me, "my dad paid me to come talk to you. Twenty bucks." I narrowed my eyes, what did Billy want?

"Lets hear it." I said and crossed my arms.

"Just don't be mad, ok? He wants you to break up with your boyfriend, Bella. He's just...He said, 'we'll be watching you'." Jake said while laughing.