DanBell

Co-Written by The_Crazy_Latina ye- so this isn't a gay one shot it is a Female × Male one. :0 sorry- it's also OC × OC
***

Bell looked at the box.
"W-What do you mean?" She said uneasy.

Dan sighed.
"Bell I am asking you for your hand in marriage." He offered.

Bell's eyes widen, Dan walked up and held her hand, his eyes now filled with not only love, but lust.

Bell didn't look at him the same way, she knew if she did this she'll betray her lover.

Bell took a deep shaky breath and closed her eyes trying to escape this.

Dan however leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss, Bell's eyes widen and soon melted into the kiss, she opened her eyes again when Dan pushed her against the bed and started kissing roughly.

When they broke, Dan tried to take off the dress she had on, Bell however didn't really want to do this . . . but Dan took off the dress anyway.

He glanced at her body, Brandon was lucky to have it, but Dan had it now.

All to himself, Dan started to kiss lightly at her neck. Bell bit her bottom lip trying not to moan and starting whimpering.

Dan growled and bit her old mate mark. Bell gasped and her eyes widen, her body shaking a bit.

Dan let go and licked the blood, then he started stripping her.

Bell blinked and panted, then Dan pinned her down and kissed her mate mark agian, then started grinding.

Bell whined, her face red. She hasn't done this in a while, ever since the accident.

Dan smirked and kissed her endlessly until Bell decided to give in, Dan was much stronger than she was at this point.

But that didn't stop her from pushing the alpha back.
"Dan! Think about my consent, it'd be rape if you didn't acknowledge it!" She snapped.

The alpha growled in response rutting up against her.
"Bell, do you think I care right now?" He asked nipping at her nape, causing the Omega to moan brokenly.

She panted and slapped him, causing the alpha to flinch. He growled yanking her hair and pinning her down.
"Bell it's best you not struggle." He warned.

"Dan same to you! You weren't my mate! You aren't my mate! And the only way that would change is if Brandon said no more!" Bell barked, wailing her fists against Dan's chest whining.

"Brandon hasn't been back in months Bell! What if he never returns? You think because I'm the older brother I don't care about him? Lies, I miss him every second, I made a promise to protect you, and I did, but I . . . My rut, I'm sorry." Dan whimpered going back to smashing his hungry lips against hers.

"How do I say no to this?" Bell whispered once she got a chance to breathe. She whimpered while she looked at Dan. He had a point, especially with his rut he needed release.
"Fine." She whispered and kissed back.

The alpha smiled and finished bareing the two, 'til nothing was left on their bodies.

Bell whimpered while Dan groped her, rubbing his finger over her sensitive nipple. She felt a wave of ecstasy, and a bit of guilt.

She slowly spread her legs for Dan, he chuckled and dipped his head down to her breasts, sucking on her nipples, lapping his tongue over her erect buds.

Bell mewled pathetically and bucked her hips, Dan smirked and nipped lightly, earning a head bonk from Bell.
"Don't you fucking dare." She growled, causing a giggle from the alpha to erupt.

He pulled away just to pinch her nipples lightly.

Bell whimpered, feeling something wet gush throughout her vagina.  Dan licked his lisp and spread her legs, backing up to dip his head down, lapping his wet tongue against her entrance.

Bell blushed and covered her mouth, gripping Dan's hair pulling him closer. The Omega wrapped her legs around his head, grinding against his face, allowing the alpha to vigorously tongue fuck her.

She mewled and whined loudly when he pulled away, her face fell spreading her legs pulling them back exposing her entrance to the alpha.

The alpha panted his skin was itchy and hot, he felt he could no longer do foreplay his rut controlled him and everything.

His instinct was to stick his dick into the Omega and potentially get her pregnant. And he'd do it too.

He growled and placed his hard on to her entrance, she whimpered and shut her eyes, he slowly pushed the head of his penis in.

He groaned her warm walls wrapping around his shaft perfectly. He had to maintain all his will power to not bust a nut right there.

Bell choked in air whimpering, his scent was on the loose, putting her in a half heat state.

She panted, and moaned out the moment Dan started plowing her pussy.

"F-uck!" She cried, "Pl-under my Dungeon!" She whimpered out, and the alpha of course did, going at inhumane speeds causing the Omega to arch her back.
"Alpha!" She cried.

Dan panted feeling his knot form, he continued to plow her into Oblivion.

He continued to poud her til he was close to orgasm, head pushing past cervix, releasing his load into Bell. Bell mewled and felt herself cum.

The Knot held the two in place, he panted releasing another amount of cum, the thick sticky white substance covering her waves, past her vagina, insuring she got pregnant with the alphas pups.

She threw her head back and sighed, their body parts tangled up to each other, making the Omega yawn.

"Yes." Bell responded smiling.

"Huh?" Dan replied panting.

"Yes, I accept your offer in marriage silly." She responded.

Dan smiled and kissed her head, gasping when he felt teeth penetrate the skin on his neck.

She marked him back.

He grunted while another orgasm hit, she shuddered clutching onto him.

"I love you, Omega."

"Same to you alpha."

Knock 'Em Upजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें